Page 42 of 93 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast

Thread: Update Dec 11 - Snowman Dragon! Relisted

You and me both I swear I am cursed ... Maybe it was from all the hassle I gave TL for speaking out about updates. I know I have better luck getting the coal as offered from another player then seeing anything on Kindle Fire
    Quote Originally Posted by limesalamander View Post
    I swear if I see another life or forestfire one more time...grrrrr!!!

Quote Originally Posted by msvid****er13 View Post
    You and me both I swear I am cursed ... Maybe it was from all the hassle I gave TL for speaking out about updates. I know I have better luck getting the coal as offered from another player then seeing anything on Kindle Fire
    Msvid****er, I thought I was the "only" one being punished! So nice to hear someone besides me feels this way.......well, I know, just luck....but can't we get lucky too???

Good luck and since last post 2 more life's in my life. I would be happy with forestfire or please please the landworm! I have not even been lucky enough for even one of them! I have a forestfire but from way way back.....I think he is a dud now....lol.....good luck......

Farm Supplier
    I tried for Snowman from the time the update came... So far it had given me around 25 Lifes, 10 Forestfires, 5 wilds and most importantly 2 landworms... sigh ! I was trying for landworm long time ago... Now when I try for snowman it just comes out 2 in a row ! :P So 2 more weeks to try !

New Resident
    This is my first post. I'm pretty new to DS. Been working on Snowman and finally got him! His little egg is incubating now. While trying I got 3 Fruitful, 3 Wild, a Firestorm, and like 9 million Life. I hate that dragon! No land worm though so kinda bummed about that. So excited to hatch my snowman tomorrow! I didn't use any gold.

New Resident
    Oh and 1 Parakeet because I apparently confuse red and yellow when tired and playing on my phone. Pretty excited to have gotten that guy on accident!

Rhino Keeper
    STILL working on Snowman. Good grief. Tried Red and Green, Green and Red, and all manners of Green and Red and Red and Green hybrids and still no Snowman for me yet. Hatched several Forestfires, a Landworm, a few Wilds, and lots and lots of little Lifes!

New Resident
    Oh! I got mine with 2 Wild. One level 7, one level 5 maybe?

i try forestfire and fire and i got 20 life .4 landworm . 2 wild . 1 forestfire . I donot need them , i need Snow

Banned
    My lucky pairing is Wild and Life. Every other pairing gave me Life, Life, Life, Life... oh wait, more Life. Wild and Life gave me 1 Wild, 1 Landworm and FINALLY, Snowman! Woohoo!

Rhino Keeper
    congrats on your snowmman! mine is being really elusive...