Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which dragons are you keeping?

Host(ess)
    I do like the fact that you have chosen what you want with the game, and not what everyone else are expecting. Keep the ones you like and sell the rest, it's up to yourself to determine your goals with the game.

Wait a second, how does trading in dragons for other rewards work? I've been playing this game since it came out, but have never heard of such a thing- is it only on the "New Dawn" app or something (I'm currently using the older one). I wish we could trade dragons- I wouldn't mind giving the rare ones I've gotten several times.. But seriously, what's the point of keeping "Super Rare" dragons if they're ugly/I don't want them (i.e., clown, mermaid, honey bee, landworm, etc.,.)?

Rhino Keeper
    I keep at least one of each kind I get.. and I'll keep the duplicates that I think are cute in their chibi forms. I'd keep more if there wasn't a habitat limit

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aileen_ View Post
    Wait a second, how does trading in dragons for other rewards work? I've been playing this game since it came out, but have never heard of such a thing- is it only on the "New Dawn" app or something (I'm currently using the older one). I wish we could trade dragons- I wouldn't mind giving the rare ones I've gotten several times.. But seriously, what's the point of keeping "Super Rare" dragons if they're ugly/I don't want them (i.e., clown, mermaid, honey bee, landworm, etc.,.)?
    read this it's a new feature to be released this week!
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...g-and-Crafting

Rhino Keeper
    I am going to try to keep one of each. And if I have enough room/space... may keep a couple diamond hybrids for money... If I ever get a diamond.

Now they tell me this... haha, thanks- hopefully we can craft the diamond!

Host(ess)
    too bad you couldn't wait for the portal..:P

Farm Supplier
    I love aether and love..I think love is absolutely adorable and cute in their epic form . Aether is so majestic....

Rhino Keeper
    I got rid of all commons except Fuzzy and Winter because I like the way they look, and purebreeds. I keep the dragons that earn the most money. I might make my island 3/4 Diamond hybrids. I'm on Android so I don't have to worry about having one of each for the Album.... because we don't have it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123