Page 45 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: OLD Main Goal Guide - SUPERCEDED

Quote Originally Posted by cornercafee View Post
    I can't figure out how to get Ivy's Hot Sauce available...it says it's locked by a goal, however, at some times I've had absolutely NO GOALS to achieve that were related to Castle Story...HOW do you unlock it? Did I do something BEFORE the goal posted and therefore made it so I can't get it? HELP!!!!????
    Plant some hot peppers.

Quote Originally Posted by Applewaggi View Post
    Plant some hot peppers.
    Also, cornercafee, are you level 17 yet? If not, that might be the case

On the forgotten roost thing, everyone is talking about this but no one says what, where, how?? I looked in the market, in goals, it's no where to be found. All the posts I've looked at say to check this. Would love to- if I had one. Lol. Is it maybe something that I should've gotten from the tabernum (sp?). I had opened that up almost 2 months ago and still nothing. Yes I've looked for the shards - none to be found. And yes I've done the most recent update. So - any suggestions or help would be gratefully appreciated on one or both of my issues. Thanks guys n dolls ����

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ElysianFieldz View Post
    On the forgotten roost thing, everyone is talking about this but no one says what, where, how??
    The forgotten roost is the tall, nest-like thing to the north of your kingdom. You have to expand to it.

Quote Originally Posted by ElysianFieldz View Post
    On the forgotten roost thing, everyone is talking about this but no one says what, where, how?? I looked in the market, in goals, it's no where to be found. All the posts I've looked at say to check this. Would love to- if I had one. Lol. Is it maybe something that I should've gotten from the tabernum (sp?). I had opened that up almost 2 months ago and still nothing. Yes I've looked for the shards - none to be found. And yes I've done the most recent update. So - any suggestions or help would be gratefully appreciated on one or both of my issues. Thanks guys n dolls ����
    Try looking in your kingdom, it should be in the northwest

New Resident
    I am at level 30 and had built The Queen's Court building awhile back, but I cannot see The King's Keep building in my list of buildings to build. Can you have both or either or? And what does The Kings Kerp building give you when you have it? Thank you!!
    Vernon73

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vernon73 View Post
    I am at level 30 and had built The Queen's Court building awhile back, but I cannot see The King's Keep building in my list of buildings to build. Can you have both or either or? And what does The Kings Kerp building give you when you have it? Thank you!!
    Vernon73

You can Only have one or the other. The other building will show up if you sell your queens keep. They both send you on adventures. Nothing different. Except......the queens keep looks SO much better.

When will Dabag post the new dragon egg goals?

Ok..I've been trying for 2 months to get 1(ONE( steak to complete the High Steaks goal.....neither cow will give me one ..only milk...help!

Executive Chef
    Are you sending your knights out in adventures? They sometimes come back with primes cuts, truffles or gem animals