Page 42 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: OLD Main Goal Guide - SUPERCEDED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MizCaramel View Post
    I've completed far beyond fruit Mania level 10 and it is still wont reward me with my 10 jewels. Is there a reason for this
    I may be wrong but I believe fruit mania is based on islands and not levels. You need to reach island 10 which is level 50 something. There's a fruit mania forum that might be more helpful. Scroll to top of this page >TeamLava game discussions> fruit mania

Um, in terms of the Ivy questline and completing Ivy's Hut, I'm on Green Thumb. How far am I in the chain-like, does that goal unlock Ivy's Hut or are there, like four more goals until you unlock Ivy's Hut?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    Um, in terms of the Ivy questline and completing Ivy's Hut, I'm on Green Thumb. How far am I in the chain-like, does that goal unlock Ivy's Hut or are there, like four more goals until you unlock Ivy's Hut?
    Is Green Thumb the one where you need to plant all the trees and water them? If yes, then Ivy's Hut is directly after it.

Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    Is Green Thumb the one where you need to plant all the trees and water them? If yes, then Ivy's Hut is directly after it.
    Thanks! Also, what do you need for Ivy's Hut so I can *try* to get it all in advance? I know it requires something that requires Glimmerdust, but what else?

Executive Chef
    Thanks! Also, what do you need for Ivy's Hut so I can *try* to get it all in advance? I know it requires something that requires Glimmerdust, but what else?
    Ivy's hut:

I used to rely on maguar's guide as reference early on the game, it is really helpful

Quote Originally Posted by arale_norimaki View Post
    Ivy's hut:

I used to rely on maguar's guide as reference early on the game, it is really helpful
    You've only got 5 Glimmerdust? I've got about 25 or something. To be honest, I'm basically aimlessly collecting Glimmerdust, as I have no use for it (I can't use it for Superglue as I haven't got Water for Simple Glue, as I'm using every last drop on Green Thumb.)

Please can you tell me how do I get a Fluttermush Ring. I've been trying to make one for over a month in the Love Shack, but the same flowers keep being made from Valentine Botany. The quest is called The Master Botanist.

Please help!

Thank you

oooSerenityooo

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by oooSerenityooo View Post
    Please can you tell me how do I get a Fluttermush Ring. I've been trying to make one for over a month in the Love Shack, but the same flowers keep being made from Valentine Botany. The quest is called The Master Botanist.

Please help!

Thank you

oooSerenityooo
    Unfortunately, it's all random. The Fluttermush Ring has been the hardest one to get from crafting. Just have to continue trying.

Thank you ��

Executive Chef
    You've only got 5 Glimmerdust? I've got about 25 or something. To be honest, I'm basically aimlessly collecting Glimmerdust, as I have no use for it (I can't use it for Superglue as I haven't got Water for Simple Glue, as I'm using every last drop on Green Thumb.)
    The screenshot is from my husband's game, I am not building Ivy's hut

As for the water, months ago I read maguar giving someone a good advice about it: go get some wells. I listened to him and used my workshops a couple of nights to built 4 of them. They use the same space as a pond, but as there are 4 of them you can get much more water. Also, they refill faster