Page 41 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: OLD Main Goal Guide - SUPERCEDED

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cornercafee View Post
    I can't figure out how to get Ivy's Hot Sauce available...it says it's locked by a goal, however, at some times I've had absolutely NO GOALS to achieve that were related to Castle Story...HOW do you unlock it? Did I do something BEFORE the goal posted and therefore made it so I can't get it? HELP!!!!????
    If you're level 17 or higher harvest some hot peppers (even if you're maxed).
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    I haven't expanded to Thurston yet, and so I haven't got the quest to do the Explore Dark Caves adventure even though I have the supplies. Should I just do it anyway or wait until I expand to him?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    I haven't expanded to Thurston yet, and so I haven't got the quest to do the Explore Dark Caves adventure even though I have the supplies. Should I just do it anyway or wait until I expand to him?
    If its not locked and you have the supplies I say go for it. It seems to have pretty decent drop rates.

Ps I take no responsibility if it decides to give a small reward
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    If its not locked and you have the supplies I say go for it. It seems to have pretty decent drop rates.

I want Apple Trees and my hopes are high. So... *hands maguar all the responsibility*

Executive Chef

I got an Enchanted Block, an Enchanted Beam, full energy re-fill and an Apple Tree. First go. :I

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    I got an Enchanted Block, an Enchanted Beam, full energy re-fill and an Apple Tree. First go. :I
    I'd love to take credit for, shame I can't

I've completed far beyond fruit Mania level 10 and it is still wont reward me with my 10 jewels. Is there a reason for this

All these higher level stuff really bug me out By the way, yesterday I completed the Bandits adventure and got:
    2 Simple Glue
    A few Royal Beams and Blocks
    Energy
    5 gems
    loads of Iron Ore (which I can use to craft Longswords)
    As a result, I managed to complete my Old Thomas's house, but no other goal with Old Thomas popped up, even when I first collected from his house
    Do you have to expand to the Tablet to finish off the questline?

If you're level 17 or higher harvest some hot peppers (even if you're maxed).
    I didn't need to harvest hot peppers. If you're level 17 and you do unlock Ivy's Hot Sauce (like me) there's not really any use for it until level 20 when you can craft Spicy feasts which require Ivy's Hot Sauce, so wait until level 20.

Quote Originally Posted by MizCaramel View Post
    I've completed far beyond fruit Mania level 10 and it is still wont reward me with my 10 jewels. Is there a reason for this
    Really? I was gonna say email TL directly but then I released nah, that's a bad option as many people try that and get ignored.