Thank you...I appreciate your response....
Originally Posted by maguar
CASTLE STORY May 23, 2013 UPDATE LIST
Trials And Tribute
Note: Just play as you normally do and the badges will eventually be awarded.
Thurston will pop up and tell you what badge you have earned. Go on, admire it!
(find the badge in your inventory)
SL: Thurstons says you should submit to the trials.
By proving your worth and renown, you may earn a full cavalry with a Knights Hall!
Trials & Tribute (shows up after Thurston gets Dressed
(the following text has been copied from post #1 in update)
1. Adventurer Badge - Do you have what it takes to be a true Adventurer? Head to your KINGs Keep or QUEENs Court to find out!
2. Brewer Badge - Don t get caught in a sticky situation. Become a master brewer by knowing your way around the Potion Shop!
3. Chef Badge - Your Knights will get hungry. Earn their loyalty by keeping them well fed!
4. Artisan Badge - True artisans can build great monuments out of anything. Prove yourself by crafting an assortment of materials!
5. Farmer Badge - Wheat and corn are the basic staples needed to keep any Kingdom alive. Become a real farmer and harvest all sorts of healthy crops!
6. Nurturer Badge - Sometimes a kingdom needs a gentle touch in order to thrive. Tend to your plants and animals and show others how nurturing you can be!
7. Miner Badge - Put on your hardhat and journey into the abyss. Head down to the mines and get a little dirty!
8. Explorer Badge - What lies beyond your kingdom limits? Become a true explorer and find out!
9. Trader Badge - There are some things that even the most thriving kingdoms cannot produce on their own. Head to your Royal Exchange and master the art of trading!
10. Slayer Badge - Fend off all the unwelcome beasts that stray into your kingdom. Establish yourself as a dominant force and become an ultimate slayer!
For more discussion, information and photos see Trials & Tribute Goal - Part 2
Complete set of Badges will Unlock the Knights Hall, you still have to build it
Knights Hall. Royal Bldg. must complete Trials & Tribute goals (3x3)
Lv.1 : 2 royal blocks, 2 royal beams, 2 simple feasts 4 super glue (240RP, 420c/3hr)
Lv.2 : 2 hearty feast, 2 builder's paste, 3 royal block, 3 royal beam (252RP, 460c/3hr)
Lv.3 : 1 spicy feast, 2 architect paste, 3 enchanted block, 3 enchanted beam (264RP, 500c/3hr)
Lv.4 : 2 spicy feast, 2 architect paste, 2 ornate block, 2 ornate beam (276RP, 540c/3hr)
Lv.5 : 2 sweet feast, 2 magic cement, 4 ornate block, 4 ornate beam (290RP, 580c/3hr)
Last edited by Dabag; 01-29-2014 at 12:17 PM.
I think I've got what each one means!
Adventurer-Go on an adventure
Brewer-Either craft something with the Potion Shop or have a Tavern (not sure which one)
Chef-Craft a feast in the kitchen
Artisan-Craft something in the Forge or Workshop
Farmer-Harvest any crop
Nurterer-Tend any flower
Miner-Obtain a rare item from mining
Explorer-Expand your kingdom
Trader-Trade with the Royal Exchange
Slayer-Defeat any monster
I don't know-I'm going abroad this weekend, so I can only play when I get back (unless I find internet, of course.)
Don't think it is that easy. Since we got the new goals I've crafted 6 feasts, several trades, harvested over 100 crops, etc. nothing has gotten completed in the goal list yet. I think there might be another magic formula. If anyone completes one of the goals please post what you did to get it. I'm sure we would all love to know.
Originally Posted by Oliver118
Well, if you say so. I feel left out of the discussion though because I'm Level 16 with a Magic Forge without Thurston dressed and I haven't even expanded to him yet.
Originally Posted by bbarra
We've all been there. Just when you think you're stuck all of a sudden things begin to start happening and you'll be busy soon enough. Hang in there. You've got lots to do yet and it just gets better and more challenging.
Originally Posted by Oliver118
Two of the trials have new text:
Originally Posted by Dabag
Trial of The Artisan: "Have you mastered the art of wood and stone?"
Trial of The Trader: "Have you learned the art of exchange?"
I can't figure out how to get Ivy's Hot Sauce available...it says it's locked by a goal, however, at some times I've had absolutely NO GOALS to achieve that were related to Castle Story...HOW do you unlock it? Did I do something BEFORE the goal posted and therefore made it so I can't get it? HELP!!!!????
There's a thread on Ivy's hot sauce.
Originally Posted by cornercafee