Page 34 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: OLD Main Goal Guide - SUPERCEDED

New Resident
    Thanks I just ****ed him. I didn't see him at all..

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    That's all for this update i guess . And you get 100k coins as reward .
    Are you sure there is a 100k reward? When will I receive it?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    Are you sure there is a 100k reward? When will I receive it?
    After completing the goal , then there was some dialog and sabina rewarded me 100k coins.

Quote Originally Posted by jeck4152 View Post
    Sorry if I'm just being slow here, but why would that take 4 days?
    Surely, it's different for everyone, depending on how many neighbours you have and how many of them answer your request?
    Quote Originally Posted by badger8 View Post
    Because you can only get 20/ day.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeck4152 View Post
    Ah ok thanks, hadn't noticed that before! Always just ask all 44 of my neighbours and never really pay attention to how many items I get

No wonder I never noticed there was a 20/day limit, I don't appear to have one! I've asked my 45 neighbours twice over 2 days and I've received 50, not limited to 40. Maybe there is a glitch or the limit doesn't apply to all players?

Rhino Keeper
    I've noticed mention of multiple Sabrina's houses. What is the purpose of having more than one of them (what do they drop?) and are we meant to be able to have more then one?

Quote Originally Posted by arikasi View Post
    I've noticed mention of multiple Sabrina's houses. What is the purpose of having more than one of them (what do they drop?) and are we meant to be able to have more then one?
    It's happened to more than one person. Oh well, I'm one that doesn't need to worry about Sabina yet, I'll worry about Thurston and the Minator and getting my Magic Forge done (I know, it's embarrasing, Level 16 without a Magic Forge!)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by arikasi View Post
    We were only supposed to have one. There was an issue at first that allowed multiples but it's been fixed.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    What is the rare steed goal. I got this after upgrading my theater to level 3.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cheryllemon View Post
    What is the rare steed goal. I got this after upgrading my theater to level 3.
    It's one of the goals along the way to be able to craft alicorns in the love shack
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    It's one of the goals along the way to be able to craft alicorns in the love shack
    You're safe if you're already on the Alicorn questline. As long as you're already on the adventure questline too, you will still be able to craft the Alicorn.