Page 12 of 79 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: OLD Main Goal Guide - SUPERCEDED

Quote Originally Posted by jrwheoki View Post
    Thanks for the help guys... I can confirm that sending the knights on a standard adventure ( I used explore dark caves) returned a rare horn... I am now stuck on the quest where Thomas sends a letter to his old girlfriend (letter to ?elena?). .. Finished Part 1 but it has now disappeared from the Goals menu and not sure how to activate Part 2.. Any ideas?
    Good to know

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by onemansmiracle View Post
    . And obviously the botanist quest will unblock the rainbow,that's what's only thing left.
    I've finished this one (as far as I know as it has gone from my list) and the rainbow is still locked

Thanks for the help guys... I can confirm that sending the knights on a standard adventure ( I used explore dark caves) returned a rare horn... I am now stuck on the quest where Thomas sends a letter to his old girlfriend (letter to ?elena?). .. Finished Part 1 but it has now disappeared from the Goals menu and not sure how to activate Part 2.. Any ideas?
    But where did you trigger the quest of oldThomas ? I wasted 2 energies on his little house,but there was nothing happened

Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    I've finished this one (as far as I know as it has gone from my list) and the rainbow is still locked
    Oh,that's a difficult quest! Then,Maybe after craft an alicorn?

Never mind I just collected from Thomas house again and the second part of the goal appear... She needs 25 jewels, 30 silver ore and 60 iron ore sent to her..... Then collect from Thomas house again.. And she will ask for 5 books from the level 5 library (which you need to have to progress in the Alicorn goal anyway) .... The books are dropped randomly so if you plan to use gems to speed up the library collection process is cheaper to use skip on the goal menu... Then continue to collect from Thomas house (I won't give away the cool little cut scenes and romantic story that evolves here) until you send 50 glimmer dust to Agnes.... (glimmer dust reserves have been emptied by now so back to its red mushroom circles until they are refilled) ... Then you will have unlocked the rainbow in the love shack... Will let you know what it does once I have the dust to craft it... Cheers

Rhino Keeper
    You have to collect form Thomas house twice. Than you'll got the second part.
    The same after finishing it: collect twice from Thomas house and you'll got the third part.
    Now I'm here, waiting to collect from my library (better you have a high level library for this goal)

I am not sure what unlocked it..... Sorry.. I just randomly collected from Thomas house after I got stuck on the Alicorn quest ( had upgraded library to level 5).....

Unlocked and crafted the rainbow... (1 hour craft time). ..... Placed it and........nothing...... No final letter from Thomas... Just a tiny pink rainbow that doesn't craft or contribute anything (like a fountain) ..... Maybe I missed something but seems a little anticlimactic ..

Executive Chef
    What?i collected from library (5) just once,now it's sending me on alicorn quest-no goal to do more on old Thomas,my rainbow still locked!i sent Agnes all the stuff

Executive Chef
    Wow , its been a verry long time since i collected from Thomas's house. Thank you guys for letting me know there's a quest