Page 11 of 79 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: OLD Main Goal Guide - SUPERCEDED

New Resident
    How can I get wisp lanterns and expand my kingdom?

Executive Chef
    MINE Coal from Rock Outcropping or COLLECT from Sparkling Mine

NEIGHBORS may also GIFT you Earth Wisp

THE WORKSHOP is where you CRAFT

5 COAL = 1 EARTH WISP 1 HOUR

3 EARTH WISP = 1 LANTERN 4 HOUR

Takes awhile to get enough to expand. that is why so many have 2 workshops

To build an Alicorn ...

After collecting Thurston from his fort, and crafting his bling bling. You will need to upgrade a theatre to level 3 and put on a play. Then be required to upgrade your library to level 5 in order to research rare horses. I am now at the stage where I need to find a sacred wing and sacred horn by sending out knights on quests.... Just not sure which quest to send them on so will try them all and see what happens...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jrwheoki View Post
    To build an Alicorn ...

After collecting Thurston from his fort, and crafting his bling bling. You will need to upgrade a theatre to level 3 and put on a play. Then be required to upgrade your library to level 5 in order to research rare horses. I am now at the stage where I need to find a sacred wing and sacred horn by sending out knights on quests.... Just not sure which quest to send them on so will try them all and see what happens...
    That means you need to do the new adventure, otherwise you cant get the wing and horn.
    And to unlock the new adventure, you need to do the scepter's quest, then make the fountain ,wall, tower.(true proof of love)After that is the serenade goal- ask neighbors to send 30 valentines card.After that you have to make absortion crystal , the chocolates box ...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    That means you need to do the new adventure, otherwise you cant get the wing and horn.
    And to unlock the new adventure, you need to do the scepter's quest, then make the fountain ,wall, tower.(true proof of love)After that is the serenade goal- ask neighbors to send 30 valentines card.After that you have to make absortion crystal , the chocolates box ...
    I don't think you have to do the new adventure. When you have to do a specific adventure it's stated clearly, as for mithril. This time the goal says:

"Sacred horn and Sacred Wing are very rare. As our knights travel the land, we will have to hope they can find these items and bring them back".

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roosfamily View Post
    I don't think you have to do the new adventure. When you have to do a specific adventure it's stated clearly, as for mithril. This time the goal says:

"Sacred horn and Sacred Wing are very rare. As our knights travel the land, we will have to hope they can find these items and bring them back".
    Look in the Love Shack where you can craft the alicorn. You'll see it says that the wing and horn From Adventure.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    Look in the Love Shack where you can craft the alicorn. You'll see it says that the wing and horn From Adventure.
    Yes, but this means only the new one? Or a generic adventure?
    The new one is difficult to do, most of all because of pink jewels, and has a very poor reward (I've done it twice, and I've had 1 love essence and 5 ernergies).

Following steer quest,After collected once lv5 library,a new quest : the mystic alicorn (awards:coins 12000,stars:40) ---find a scared wing,and find a scared horn . If you wanna skip any,each gonna cost 500 gems!! And a new adventure is unblocked when you finish the quest of making a absorption crystal. Donno whether we can get a quest item in every adventure or its just a rare drop in adventure,will see... And obviously the botanist quest will unblock the rainbow,that's what's only thing left.

I guess in order to get these two quest items,you have to unblock those two altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by roosfamily View Post
    Yes, but this means only the new one? Or a generic adventure?
    The new one is difficult to do, most of all because of pink jewels, and has a very poor reward (I've done it twice, and I've had 1 love essence and 5 ernergies).
    Thanks for the help guys... I can confirm that sending the knights on a standard adventure ( I used explore dark caves) returned a rare horn... I am now stuck on the quest where Thomas sends a letter to his old girlfriend (letter to ?elena?). .. Finished Part 1 but it has now disappeared from the Goals menu and not sure how to activate Part 2.. Any ideas?