Page 40 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: OLD Main Goal Guide - SUPERCEDED

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    The plants were removed when the valentines event ended. You'll need to do the valentine botany recipe in your love shack. This will give you random valentine plants. Some are random drops from the valentine adventure as well.
    Thank you...I appreciate your response....

Executive Chef
    MAY 23, 2013 UPDATE
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Update-5-23-13

Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle
    Hey everyone! Our creative Castle Story team crafted this set of trials for you all to figure out. It's meant to provide you with a long-term and challenging experience. We'll leave the popcorn for later, but we're definitely very interested in your feedback!

PLEASE check this thread for ongoing discussions.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....te-Goal-Part-2

Last edited by Dabag; 01-29-14 at 01:11 PM.

Executive Chef
    CASTLE STORY May 23, 2013 UPDATE LIST
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Update-5-23-13

Trials And Tribute

Note: Just play as you normally do and the badges will eventually be awarded.
    Thurston will pop up and tell you what badge you have earned. Go on, admire it!
    (find the badge in your inventory)

SL: Thurstons says you should submit to the trials.
    By proving your worth and renown, you may earn a full cavalry with a Knights Hall!

Trials & Tribute (shows up after Thurston gets Dressed

(the following text has been copied from post #1 in update)

1. Adventurer Badge - Do you have what it takes to be a true Adventurer? Head to your KINGs Keep or QUEENs Court to find out!
    2. Brewer Badge - Don t get caught in a sticky situation. Become a master brewer by knowing your way around the Potion Shop!
    3. Chef Badge - Your Knights will get hungry. Earn their loyalty by keeping them well fed!
    4. Artisan Badge - True artisans can build great monuments out of anything. Prove yourself by crafting an assortment of materials!
    5. Farmer Badge - Wheat and corn are the basic staples needed to keep any Kingdom alive. Become a real farmer and harvest all sorts of healthy crops!
    6. Nurturer Badge - Sometimes a kingdom needs a gentle touch in order to thrive. Tend to your plants and animals and show others how nurturing you can be!
    7. Miner Badge - Put on your hardhat and journey into the abyss. Head down to the mines and get a little dirty!
    8. Explorer Badge - What lies beyond your kingdom limits? Become a true explorer and find out!
    9. Trader Badge - There are some things that even the most thriving kingdoms cannot produce on their own. Head to your Royal Exchange and master the art of trading!
    10. Slayer Badge - Fend off all the unwelcome beasts that stray into your kingdom. Establish yourself as a dominant force and become an ultimate slayer!

For more discussion, information and photos see Trials & Tribute Goal - Part 2
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....te-Goal-Part-2

Complete set of Badges will Unlock the Knights Hall, you still have to build it

Knights Hall. Royal Bldg. must complete Trials & Tribute goals (3x3)
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Knight-s-Hall

Lv.1 : 2 royal blocks, 2 royal beams, 2 simple feasts 4 super glue (240RP, 420c/3hr)
    Lv.2 : 2 hearty feast, 2 builder's paste, 3 royal block, 3 royal beam (252RP, 460c/3hr)
    Lv.3 : 1 spicy feast, 2 architect paste, 3 enchanted block, 3 enchanted beam (264RP, 500c/3hr)
    Lv.4 : 2 spicy feast, 2 architect paste, 2 ornate block, 2 ornate beam (276RP, 540c/3hr)
    Lv.5 : 2 sweet feast, 2 magic cement, 4 ornate block, 4 ornate beam (290RP, 580c/3hr)
    Last edited by Dabag; 01-29-14 at 01:17 PM.

I think I've got what each one means!
    Adventurer-Go on an adventure
    Brewer-Either craft something with the Potion Shop or have a Tavern (not sure which one)
    Chef-Craft a feast in the kitchen
    Artisan-Craft something in the Forge or Workshop
    Farmer-Harvest any crop
    Nurterer-Tend any flower
    Miner-Obtain a rare item from mining
    Explorer-Expand your kingdom
    Trader-Trade with the Royal Exchange
    Slayer-Defeat any monster
    I don't know-I'm going abroad this weekend, so I can only play when I get back (unless I find internet, of course.)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    I think I've got what each one means!
    Adventurer-Go on an adventure
    Brewer-Either craft something with the Potion Shop or have a Tavern (not sure which one)
    Chef-Craft a feast in the kitchen
    Artisan-Craft something in the Forge or Workshop
    Farmer-Harvest any crop
    Nurterer-Tend any flower
    Miner-Obtain a rare item from mining
    Explorer-Expand your kingdom
    Trader-Trade with the Royal Exchange
    Slayer-Defeat any monster
    I don't know-I'm going abroad this weekend, so I can only play when I get back (unless I find internet, of course.)
    Don't think it is that easy. Since we got the new goals I've crafted 6 feasts, several trades, harvested over 100 crops, etc. nothing has gotten completed in the goal list yet. I think there might be another magic formula. If anyone completes one of the goals please post what you did to get it. I'm sure we would all love to know.

Quote Originally Posted by bbarra View Post
    Don't think it is that easy. Since we got the new goals I've crafted 6 feasts, several trades, harvested over 100 crops, etc. nothing has gotten completed in the goal list yet. I think there might be another magic formula. If anyone completes one of the goals please post what you did to get it. I'm sure we would all love to know.
    Well, if you say so. I feel left out of the discussion though because I'm Level 16 with a Magic Forge without Thurston dressed and I haven't even expanded to him yet.
    Coins: 61,100
    Gems:23

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    Well, if you say so. I feel left out of the discussion though because I'm Level 16 with a Magic Forge without Thurston dressed and I haven't even expanded to him yet.
    Coins: 61,100
    Gems:23
    We've all been there. Just when you think you're stuck all of a sudden things begin to start happening and you'll be busy soon enough. Hang in there. You've got lots to do yet and it just gets better and more challenging.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabag View Post
    CASTLE STORY May 23, 2013 UPDATE LIST

Trials And Tribute

1. Trial of The Adventurer
    Have you sent your knights on epic journeys?

2. Trial of The Brewer
    Have you mastered the adhesive arts?

3. Trial of The Chef
    Can you prepare feasts fit for royal blood?

4. Trial of The Artisan
    What have you built with y our own hands?

5. Trial of The Farmer
    Have you tended your land?

6. Trial of The Nurturer
    Have you cared for all that grows wild?

7. Trial of The Miner
    Have you dug deep in the earth?

8. Trial of The Explorer
    How far do the bounds of your Kingdom stretch?

9. Trial of The Trader
    Have you given much, and received much?

10. Trial of The Slayer
    Have you vanquished many foes?

REWARDS 10 gem 25xp
    Two of the trials have new text:
    Trial of The Artisan: "Have you mastered the art of wood and stone?"
    Trial of The Trader: "Have you learned the art of exchange?"

I can't figure out how to get Ivy's Hot Sauce available...it says it's locked by a goal, however, at some times I've had absolutely NO GOALS to achieve that were related to Castle Story...HOW do you unlock it? Did I do something BEFORE the goal posted and therefore made it so I can't get it? HELP!!!!????

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cornercafee View Post
    I can't figure out how to get Ivy's Hot Sauce available...it says it's locked by a goal, however, at some times I've had absolutely NO GOALS to achieve that were related to Castle Story...HOW do you unlock it? Did I do something BEFORE the goal posted and therefore made it so I can't get it? HELP!!!!????
    There's a thread on Ivy's hot sauce.