Page 55 of 79 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: OLD Main Goal Guide - SUPERCEDED

Nightclub Owner
    Dabag love how you're including the dialogue. That must take ages to get organised. It'll be really handy to check back in case we've missed a hint
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabag View Post
    Chain 19. THE GLIMMERGATE

Glimmergate Part 1
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....10-2013-Update

1. Only In Fairy Tales
    2. Role Playing Adventure
    3. The Glimmergate
    4. Lady Greselda
    5. High Maintenance
    6. Beyond the Glimmergate
    7. Legendary Key Scroll
    8. Enchanted Minerals
    9. Key of Doors
    10. Typical Baron
    Dabag, how do I trigger this quest? I have expanded to Glimmergate, but it is dark (the way the Tablet was before activated) and nothing happens when I tap on it. I have the Cathedral, the Amphitheatre, and the Royal Chateau. I have Princess Sabina, Thurston, Ivy, and Thomas of course. And I have expanded to all specialty spots except for the Roost. Is that what I need? I didn't see that indicatd as a requirement for the Glimmergate quest.

I've searched through the goal guides and forums and cannot figure out why Princess Sabina has not invited me to read the fairy tale yet! Please help!!

Executive Chef
    hi sassmastah

giving the requirements for the goals is a relatively new perk of the update threads. which we all appreciate.

during the Glimmergate Pt.1 update there was much speculation but no clear answer (as you already know by reading the update thread)

Since I had already completed the Princess Sabina chain, the royal proclamation showed up in my Kingdom Goal List.

I would also appreciate it, if a Moderator can give us the correct requirements for starting the Glimmergate Quests.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabag View Post
    hi sassmastah

giving the requirements for the goals is a relatively new perk of the update threads. which we all appreciate.

during the Glimmergate Pt.1 update there was much speculation but no clear answer (as you already know by reading the update thread)

Since I had already completed the Princess Sabina chain, the royal proclamation showed up in my Kingdom Goal List.

I would also appreciate it, if a Moderator can give us the correct requirements for starting the Glimmergate Quests.
    Thanks for your response Dabag - I appreciate your help! I will await a further response from a mod.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm pretty sure it started for me as soon as I'd unlocked the roost.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm pretty certain you need the roost to trigger the glimmergate quest as dragon scales are required for parts of this quest line.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I'm pretty certain you need the roost to trigger the glimmergate quest as dragon scales are required for parts of this quest line.
    Just wanted to confirm that this is in fact the case. I was finally able to expand to the Roost, and Sabina's Fairy Tale Goal was sitting waiting for me in my goal list.

You may want to add this info to the Glimmergate Quest so others will know in the future that the Griselda/Glimmergate storyline cannot be triggered by simply expanded to Glimmergate. You must have the Roost.

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks sassmastah for confirming. I've added it to the thread.

Executive Chef
    sassnastah ,added a link to your post#547 to the Glimmergate List post #516 . Thank You for confirming :-)
    Last edited by Dabag; 03-06-14 at 02:54 PM.

Executive Chef
    Castle Story: 03/06/2014 Update The Blythewood Sapling Part 3

Post #1
    https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...Sapling-Part-3

the first two posts of the update thread are constantly updated to include all the known information about the update

Post #2 complete text version, no photos
    https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...l=1#post862213