Page 47 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: OLD Main Goal Guide - SUPERCEDED

New Resident
    Hi. Does anyone know how to expand to the stone gate with chains and steps in the bottom right hand corner of the game? I have looked though as many of your guide spreadsheets as I can but can't find any information about it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ejb110 View Post
    Hi. Does anyone know how to expand to the stone gate with chains and steps in the bottom right hand corner of the game? I have looked though as many of your guide spreadsheets as I can but can't find any information about it.
    That area has not been opened yet to expansions. We believe its name is Glimmergate

Interesting, now I remember a user called Glimmergate (well, he's staff, actually) with the stone gate and chains as his avatar.

Fashion Designer
    I am working on the Trials and Tribute and have one badge to go. What, if any materials are needed to build the Knights Hall? It's the Artisan badge I need so I figured to craft beams and blocks that would be needed. I'm also sending knights out to find Alicorn's wing and horn and have read that thread and know that might take some time.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    I am working on the Trials and Tribute and have one badge to go. What, if any materials are needed to build the Knights Hall? It's the Artisan badge I need so I figured to craft beams and blocks that would be needed. I'm also sending knights out to find Alicorn's wing and horn and have read that thread and know that might take some time.
    I think in that thread it talked about needing Simple Feast and other easy-to-get materials.

[QUOTE=Dabag;481947]KEY: THE TREE LADY
    PIC # 0279. 0301.0303.0310.0403.0405.0438
    Chain 4. Goal. A View to the North pic 1247

Here are my Ivy pics

before helping her:

Done the potion!

She's human again time to make other potions...and a home for her

add me kasia2011

Farm Supplier
    I'm still waiting for the burning ember and large diamond and I'm on everyday!!

And I'm trying to figure out how to unlock the goal for the tinker camp?! Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by nickiz09 View Post
    I'm still waiting for the burning ember and large diamond and I'm on everyday!!

And I'm trying to figure out how to unlock the goal for the tinker camp?! Any help will be greatly appreciated!
    I'm pretty sure I unlocked the tinker camp in the royal exchange. I'm sure you need tickets for it. It's been a while since I got it so I'm not 100% sure.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nickiz09 View Post
    I'm trying to figure out how to unlock the goal for the tinker camp?! Any help will be greatly appreciated!
    The Tinker Camp is Not a Goal but you can buy it from the Royal Exchange (available at level12 to purchase)
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Royal-exchange

You do have to do the Goals for the Royal Exchange to Open some of the trade routes
    but the only requirement I remember is having the 99 Trading Papers.

The Trade Route > Open Tinker Camp 99 Trading Papers

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kyra454 View Post
    I'm pretty sure I unlocked the tinker camp in the royal exchange. I'm sure you need tickets for it. It's been a while since I got it so I'm not 100% sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabag View Post
    The Tinker Camp is Not a Goal but you can buy it from the Royal Exchange (available at level12 to purchase)
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Royal-exchange

You do have to do the Goals for the Royal Exchange to Open some of the trade routes
    but the only requirement I remember is having the 99 Trading Papers.

The Trade Route > Open Tinker Camp 99 Trading Papers
    Thanks! Under buildings is says goal, but I guess I'll keep working for those 99 tickets..