Page 46 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: OLD Main Goal Guide - SUPERCEDED

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by barrelracer1998 View Post
    Ok..I've been trying for 2 months to get 1(ONE( steak to complete the High Steaks goal.....neither cow will give me one ..only milk...help!
    Quote Originally Posted by arale_norimaki View Post
    Are you sending your knights out in adventures? They sometimes come back with primes cuts, truffles or gem animals
    Hunt the bandit is especially good for truffles and prime cuts
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Hunt the bandit is especially good for truffles and prime cuts
    Yeah, it's helped me cope with the Feed the Baron goals (he's a greedy one, isn't he!)

New Resident
    Hi, not sure where to post this but my neighbors seem to be having issues collecting hearts from my kingdom. Even when I am clear, they are unable to get anything and a couple have deleted me, thinking I don't really play. Any and all suggestions would be welcome

Nightclub Owner
    whitti06 they might be getting there at just after someone else so that's what they're missing out. Things you can do to show you're still playing:

* Post on your own wall each day (doesn't take much time)
    * Post on their walls each day (takes time)
    * Have a couple of farms that you periodically put in storage and then place (clears them with no energy used and no money or xp gained)
    * When new coin items come out make sure you have at least one in your kingdom
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident
    Thanks for the input, Maguar. I do all of those things. I play several times a day each day (retired and have no life ��) and I am pretty consistent. It just seems to have become an issue recently and I don't want to lose good neighbors. Can Yu clarify something for me in case I am wrong in my thinking. In order to "clear" my kingdom so neighbors can collect hearts, I need to make sure all my coin buildings etc. have been collected. Is that correct? I appreciate your help!!

New Resident
    Oh, and they know I am playing in the sense that I visit and post but think I am not clearing so they can collect. Thanks again!

Nightclub Owner
    Collecting from a building clears it for the next person to collect from. Surely they get the energy and time limitations so you can't always clear especially for them (unless you do my store and place tip).

New Resident
    I' stuck in a rut. i haven't had mitril since early on in the game, have a level 2 deep mine, and can't upgrade without mithril or make magic scissors. Did I miss something or do I need to do something/
    The Knowledge shards I haven't had in months and only got 2. Have a fully upgraded library, thought this might help but no. Im at level27 almost 28.
    Love this game buy the way!
    Thanks for any help you can give me

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katcassie View Post
    I' stuck in a rut. i haven't had mitril since early on in the game, have a level 2 deep mine, and can't upgrade without mithril or make magic scissors. Did I miss something or do I need to do something/
    The Knowledge shards I haven't had in months and only got 2. Have a fully upgraded library, thought this might help but no. Im at level27 almost 28.
    Love this game buy the way!
    Thanks for any help you can give me
    If you are looking for mithril here are the options I can think of:
    - by mining Dark Cave Formation (rare). This formation is a reward that you can only get from the Dark Caves adventure. More info: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....cave-formation
    - it can be a drop from Sir Piggy (rare)
    - it can drop from Deep Mines (rare)
    - keep collecting daily from your Tablet, you can still find two more shards. The 4th (and last until now) allows to create mithril at the Magic forge with 50 silver ore (it takes two days). More info on shards: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...owledge-Shard/
    Libraries have no influence in mithril drops.

Quote Originally Posted by arale_norimaki View Post
    If you are looking for mithril here are the options I can think of:
    - by mining Dark Cave Formation (rare). This formation is a reward that you can only get from the Dark Caves adventure. More info: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....cave-formation
    - it can be a drop from Sir Piggy (rare)
    - it can drop from Deep Mines (rare)
    - keep collecting daily from your Tablet, you can still find two more shards. The 4th (and last until now) allows to create mithril at the Magic forge with 50 silver ore (it takes two days). More info on shards: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...owledge-Shard/
    Libraries have no influence in mithril drops.
    Just worked out that to get Excalibam you'll need 50 Silver Ore, and then 20 Silver Ore for Silver Platter so that's already 70 Silver Ore needed and then if you're building Old Thomas's House, you'll need about 10 Silver Ore to craft Magnifying Matrix so that's 80 Silver. Plus, that's already 5 days (if it takes 2 days to craft Excalibam) If you wanted to craft another Mithril that would require another 50 Silver Ore so really you'd have spent 130 Silver Ore and 7 days by then.