Page 43 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: OLD Main Goal Guide - SUPERCEDED

Rhino Keeper
    Bubble mania seasons goal, which version are we suppose to play? Winter? Valentine?

Quote Originally Posted by wealthyrich View Post
    Bubble mania seasons goal, which version are we suppose to play? Winter? Valentine?
    I don't think those are in the App store anymore. They probably require you to play a summer edition of Bubble Mania, seeing as the cat's wearing sunglasses.

Rhino Keeper
    Does adventure give white bench or wooden bench?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    I don't think those are in the App store anymore. They probably require you to play a summer edition of Bubble Mania, seeing as the cat's wearing sunglasses.
    I am with wealthy rich. I had played bubble seasons a while ago before CS and had deleted it. So reinstalled recently when the CS baron goal came up. Got the winter and valentine version and not sure how to work out levels or " islands" as can be in both winter or valentine area. I read your post Oliver 118 and went back to app store to check and reinstall and the same version loaded again. I can't see a summer version in the App Store. Any direction out there, please TL?

Rhino Keeper
    I just went and checked out the bubble forum and there are a few others asking the same question in there. No one seems to know which island is #9 or how to count in the winter and valentines. no replies at all !!!! Just made me realise how lucky we are in CS to have so many dedicated moderators and players willing to help. Thanks to all of you guys.

Executive Chef
    I've been checking the bubble forum since the goal appeared and there's no answer over there regarding which season to play nor how to tell which island is which. I don't think they want us to know??? Ps, I'm on level 67 from last time we had this goal and I seriously dislike this game. Wish I had other games offered to me for gems.

Rhino Keeper
    I am wondering if it is ANY Nine islands. There are six levels to each island, so, level 54? I am doing the winter set just for grins and giggles.

Rhino Keeper
    Or any combination of nine islands between winter and valentines set.

Fashion Designer
    Its valentines islands, and seriously guys, I know the bubble mania gets boring, but just play it yourself, theres no need to ask for help, I reached island 9 in a couple days since I already started in 4 or 5 or something from playing regular bubble mania

Rhino Keeper
    Is there word search goal for castle story?