Page 26 of 79 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: OLD Main Goal Guide - SUPERCEDED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    I have started planting strawberries again to trade in the Royal Exchange, and I have just triggered the Strawberry Scholar quest again?!?! Is this meant to happen or is it a glitch?
    Never got that

Rhino Keeper
    we have to craft Thurston the bling bling, before we can move on to alicorn goal? any other ways of getting the pink gem?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wealthyrich View Post
    we have to craft Thurston the bling bling, before we can move on to alicorn goal? any other ways of getting the pink gem?
    Yes, crafting the bling bling is the first step in order to get an alicorn. You can get pink gems from mining rocks or from your Mine. It's random drop so be patient.

Now valentine's event is ending, will alicorn part still drop from adventures? I am still missing the wing =(

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wealthyrich View Post
    My daughter's game still doesn't have a thurston fort. I wonder if she can still trigger the Alicorn later. She never got bling bling. She has just gotten the Thomas goal line.

Rhino Keeper
    That is the same situation I am in, hoping against hope I'll still have the chance to get Thurstons quest line.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cloverzj View Post
    Now valentine's event is ending, will alicorn part still drop from adventures? I am still missing the wing =(
    Yes, alicorn parts will still drop.

I have not started the Alicorn goal yet. Will iInot get it now? What triggers it?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerbarbara78 View Post
    I have not started the Alicorn goal yet. Will iInot get it now? What triggers it?
    Collect from Thurston's fort, do the bling quest, follow the quests that appear after it
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident
    Are there supposed to be pictures here or an add from photobucket that says upgrade to plus?