Page 24 of 79 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: OLD Main Goal Guide - SUPERCEDED

Executive Chef
    I have 25 extra golden nuggets ,12 eggs and 8 apples with no use , hopefully with the new update,we can trade it for something else. You've been playing for only 6 weeks , i've been here for 4-5 months so its normal . Take your time

Fashion Designer
    Taking my time... that brings me to my next question, I don't mind doing that although it seems like a loooong time to wait! But Valentines theme doesn't last much longer and I know you get to keep the quests once you've started on a quest line, but what is considered the start of the Alicorn quest line? Really want to breed that cute little winged creature :-)

I'm on defeating peril and love letter number 3. I don't see how I'm going to get this all done before the valentine stuff disappears.

New Resident
    Spire of love ... I cant upgrade it and yes i have gatherd all materials but i still cant upgrade

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    I have 25 extra golden nuggets ,12 eggs and 8 apples with no use , hopefully with the new update,we can trade it for something else. You've been playing for only 6 weeks , i've been here for 4-5 months so its normal . Take your time
    Yay we can trade it for gems :P

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lindoro88 View Post
    Spire of love ... I cant upgrade it and yes i have gatherd all materials but i still cant upgrade
    If you're seeing a small amount of coins it's a display issue. Use the valentine version to see the real items.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a goal "A Local Market" I buy the market only to find I can't build it! Because it needs Simple Glue for its construction. And Simple Glue is locked by Goal. How furstrating. Why give me a goal if I'm not allowed to complete it?

I also need to expand but Wisp Lanterns are locked too. I'm almost ready to uninstall but I do like the appearance of the game, but these mechanics issues are painful.

Rhino Keeper
    (Cant edit the above post)

I also have quest "Resource Upgrades" that requires you to upgrade a mine. This needs Earth Wisps whose crafting is locked by goal.
    then
    Hatchery became available, I saved up 9200 coins and bought one, only to find... yes more Simple Glue. So now I have two buildings built that I'm unable to complete, unable to store, taking up space when Im unable to expand....

Its just getting worse and worse.

Fashion Designer
    This game is built upon many updates which results in newcomer getting overwhelmed by the number of starting quests. Just focus on one thing at a time.
    Firstly finish rescuing Old Thomas (goatman)line of quests until he gives you the option to build wisp lantern and expand.
    Then expand to the tree lady who will give you goals to build potion shop and make simple glue.
    Then proceed from there.
    It's a very fun and addictive game once you get the hang of it.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for the direction.