Page 22 of 79 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: OLD Main Goal Guide - SUPERCEDED

Farm Supplier
    Wut??? I got the sacred wing without noticing? O_O
    It must have been from the last adventure that finished this morning. The one where you need the simple feast. Just found it in my inventory.

Just sent my lazy knights off again, this is the 16th time .... Gave them a good talking to, hopefully they'll bring back a horn or wing this time.

New Resident
    hai guys, i'm in a bit of a problem: done my pink rainbow, got my alicorn goal but the summon alicorn in the love shack is still unlock. i have sent my knights to all kind of adventures and got nothing (also not in my inventory). does anyone has a clue?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 038789277 View Post
    hai guys, i'm in a bit of a problem: done my pink rainbow, got my alicorn goal but the summon alicorn in the love shack is still unlock. i have sent my knights to all kind of adventures and got nothing (also not in my inventory). does anyone has a clue?
    Keep trying! That's all you can do! Or skip the goals with diamonds and buy them with diamonds...

I got 2 horns, both from love dispel adventure. Should I stop sending knights out for this adventure type? What adventure gives the wing?

Quote Originally Posted by SweetySama View Post
    The Botanic mastery is a problem too. I only need one flower but get everything else!
    If only one is missing, consider buying them with purple diamonds. You can easily get 30 by installing one other game and made some progress in it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cloverzj View Post
    I got 2 horns, both from love dispel adventure. Should I stop sending knights out for this adventure type? What adventure gives the wing?
    I have a wing and it definitely wasn't from the Love adventure. It was either Hunt Roaming Bandits or Explore Dark Caves.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cloverzj View Post
    If only one is missing, consider buying them with purple diamonds. You can easily get 30 by installing one other game and made some progress in it.
    I'm trying to reach tenth island in bubble mania to get some more (have ten gems and need 8 another), am on the sixth... Needs a lot time too... I am on my 60th try for that darn plant!

Quote Originally Posted by MerryweatherPippin View Post
    I came here looking for photos of the text between Thomas and myself just before you get the rainbow quest (my game glitched and it disapeared) but all the photos seem to be missing. There are just empty boxes that say PhotoBucket. Is this a problem with my iPad or are the pics missing from the thread? Thanks!
    Same here no photos
    Using I pad iOS 6.1

The Honorable Panda
    Guys, this is a photobucket thing. I believe after so many days, the members account will reactivate and the pics should show up.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request