Page 20 of 79 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: OLD Main Goal Guide - SUPERCEDED

Rhino Keeper
    Ah so there's a goal related to Old Thomas' house. I had mine in storage which is possibly why I didn't get the "A Letter To Agnes" goal. I've been wondering where the Messenger Pigons requests were comin from. LOL. Doh!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by rafifarm View Post

Which quests do you have to send the knights on to get the sacred horn & wing?

I dont have yet but i have purple hide. With calm i will get evreything. Verry nice,now im verry preocupated with upgrade buidings.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi !!
    I remember I saw the Part 1 - Letter to Agnes, which I completed, but then nothing beyond. No part 2, 3 and 4...
    I pretty much saw all the other goals, and I am now waiting to collect the 2 sacred items to get the mystic alicorn.
    I have one level 5 Old Thomas house.
    What did I miss to get the other parts of the letter? I want a rainbow!!!
    Anybody else has this issue??
    Thanks for your help
    Cheers
    Xiq24

Executive Chef
    You have lv 5 Thomas house ? How come since you cant even upgrade it ?

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know what this Mithril is used for ..... And also how much may be needed? Would like to plan ahead since it takes 2 days to make it. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for your answer wassupbaby
    Sorry I got it confused with my library

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pastagirl54 View Post
    Does anyone know what this Mithril is used for ..... And also how much may be needed? Would like to plan ahead since it takes 2 days to make it. Thanks!
    So far i know you only need 1 to make a sword called excalibam to defeat troll king.

Quote Originally Posted by lulupet08 View Post
    Which quests do you have to send the knights on to get the sacred horn & wing?
    I send the knights to Dispel the Love Magic....

New Resident
    Hello, i have finished all the tasks, but i do not get the Unicorn-task. How do i unlock it?
    My list is empty! I have crafted the rainbow, sent my knights to the lifting the spell adventue (twice, since I thought perhaps that would set the trigger), upgraded my thatre to lvl 3), had the library upgraded, collected the books etc etc..
    Can someone help me out? I am waiting for a week now and i want to get started with the search of the unicorn wings and horn, but without the thread for it, it doesnt help tot go on adventures...
    Thanks,