Page 21 of 79 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: OLD Main Goal Guide - SUPERCEDED

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hurrymama View Post
    Hello, i have finished all the tasks, but i do not get the Unicorn-task. How do i unlock it?
    My list is empty! I have crafted the rainbow, sent my knights to the lifting the spell adventue (twice, since I thought perhaps that would set the trigger), upgraded my thatre to lvl 3), had the library upgraded, collected the books etc etc..
    Can someone help me out? I am waiting for a week now and i want to get started with the search of the unicorn wings and horn, but without the thread for it, it doesnt help tot go on adventures...
    Thanks,
    Collect from thurston fort to activate bling bling quest
    Complete bling bling quest to get upgrade threatre quest
    Complete upgrade threatre to level 3 quest to get collect from a level 5 library quest
    You get the unicorn quest after collecting from a level 5 library.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    Collect from thurston fort to activate bling bling quest
    Complete bling bling quest to get upgrade threatre quest
    Complete upgrade threatre to level 3 quest to get collect from a level 5 library quest
    You get the unicorn quest after collecting from a level 5 library.
    .. Done that all ages ago... As i said, i already have a lib lvl 5 etc etc... Since one week, so i have collected several times. I just dont have goals, after the lifting the spell adventure.

New Resident
    Excuses, i mistaked the thurston fort with thomas his house. Have to build thurston first. Finally got that task, as for all the valentine quests i did not have a fort.. Ready by midnight!
    Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabag View Post
    SPIRE OF LOVE Valentine Edition
    A Monument to Love
    buy 6,000 coin Build - 5 love wood. 5 kissing dust. 5 love stone
    This Old Spear - upgrade to lv.3

Lv.1 to Lv.2 - 15 Love Wood. 20 Kissing Dust. 15 Love Stone. 3 Pink Dye
    Lv.2 to Lv.3 - 30 Love Stone. 30 Love Wood. 3 Love essence
    Lv.3 to Lv.4 - 50 love wood. 50 love stone. 5 love essence. 10 pink fur
    =====
    Just for info
    Lv.4 to Lv.5 - 80 love wood. 80 love stone. 5 absorption crystal, 10 love essence.
    Increase collection from 150/2hrs to 160/2hrs

I came here looking for photos of the text between Thomas and myself just before you get the rainbow quest (my game glitched and it disapeared) but all the photos seem to be missing. There are just empty boxes that say PhotoBucket. Is this a problem with my iPad or are the pics missing from the thread? Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    Anyone has a suggestion how often I have to send my knights to dispell the love magic to even get one part of the Alicorn? I already send them ten times or so....

Am in the same boat as you, over a dozen times and no Alicorn bits yet. but then again I am on only one knowledge shard and have been collecting for that for two months!

Rhino Keeper
    My Alicorn parts and tablet shards are having a party. Somewhere far away from my phone!!

Farm Supplier
    The Botanic mastery is a problem too. I only need one flower but get everything else!

Farm Supplier

Unhappy No luck :(

I have sent thr knights on FOURTEEN quests - trying all of them multiple times - and not one wing or horn