Page 19 of 79 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: OLD Main Goal Guide - SUPERCEDED

Quote Originally Posted by missysayhi View Post
    You have to collect from Old Rhomas, and exchange letters with his love interest before the rainbow unlocks.
    This is already done. Now i can't see any buildings ...

Nightclub Owner
    If you can't see any buildings have you force closed and restarted your game?

It took me two collections from old Thomas' house to trigger the second part of the letter quest. There are four letter quests to complete

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    If you can't see any buildings have you force closed and restarted your game?

It took me two collections from old Thomas' house to trigger the second part of the letter quest. There are four letter quests to complete
    Yes, i have already deleted the valentins app but still the same no buildings no plants no animals

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by missdeluxe View Post
    Yes, i have already deleted the valentins app but still the same no buildings no plants no animals
    Ok try turning your device off and on and also clearing the cache. Please let me know if this works/doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Ok try turning your device off and on and also clearing the cache. Please let me know if this works/doesn't work.
    Doesn't work. ��

Quote Originally Posted by missdeluxe View Post
    Doesn't work. ��
    I works now i can see all buildings including my castle. Yeahh!!! Ty for ur help

Nightclub Owner
    Glad you've got it sorted

So after placing the Pink Rainbow on your board, is there any further quests to finish the story line? Just seemed to end without a conclusion to the storyline... do old friends reunite to see the rainbow...does Sir Thomas regret not going to his one true love...Or nothing??????? Seems like there should be one last discussion with Sir Thomas about it. JMHO

Executive Chef
    I'm afraid it's the last goal

Farm Supplier
    What happens when you get the Alicorn?