Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Master Box

Rhino Keeper
    Ok so I'm really confused. I was reading your lists of things inside the boxes for each place. I was under the impression that you would get everything listed under that particular place so I bought a box but only got 1 thing?? This is the first time I have ever even considered buying a box because I thought that you would get everything listed. If that is not the case then you should really make that clear because I would not have wasted my gems to just get one thing that is way too much of a gamble. Can someone clarify this for me please. Thanks

The Honorable Panda
    When you purchase the box for 24 gems you will only receive one item. It will be random. You can receive duplicates( except for closet items).
    The common ones will come out more than the rare items.
    It is pretty much a "gamble" box.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Oh I did not know that your lists are kind of misleading for someone that doesn't really know anything about them and have come here to learn about them. If I would have known I would only get one random thing I would have definitely saved my gems. Thanks for your response

Fashion Designer
    I bought the Radiant Orchid box two times in a row. Both times I got the 4th place Lavender chair. I like them and two of them looks pretty cute but it's rather annoying to get the same thing twice in a row.

Just tried buying a chest box for the first time and decided to try buying the True Love Chest. I actually won the first place and got the Romantic Diner! Yeay!

I have tried my luck a number of times on all three gamea RS, BS and FS but I always get 4th prize
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Kooky, would you please add the notation "(avatar)" next to the 3rd prize Handweight in the Gym Bag, post 1.

I won it last night and wasn't paying attention to the fine print. Kept looking for it in the floor dec tab until it finally occurred to me to check the closet!

Done Thanks for the information! KP
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-07-16 at 10:49 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I was never very interested in buying crates before. But after looking at these photos and the item lists WOW!! I'm going to start collecting. I've been playing about 2 years my shoppe is one step away from max size. I'm always looking forward to the weekly update to see what's new for decorating and fashion. I'm hooked now lol can't wait to get my first crate and start collections. 😀😱

I'm looking for the makeup items but don't know where to find them.I am at level 100 so should be able to access. Please help.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sadie13056 View Post
    I'm looking for the makeup items but don't know where to find them.I am at level 100 so should be able to access. Please help.
    Are you talking about the make-up counter or lipstick box (not sure if that's the right name)?
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com