Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Master Box

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by browneyedchica69 View Post
    What mace is the ice skater display from the snowy chest??
    I think it's second place.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    No it wasn't my shop I don't have a pic of it. If you go into the community and visit you might get lucky and come across one.
    I got the ice skating display. I'll see if I can figure out how to post photo.

☆Does anyone have a general list& pics of the items from the snowy chest?☆

Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Yep, the skirt is second place. I was actually aiming for the Luau display that I want so bad, but can't complain about the skirt, since half the fun in this game for me is playing avatar dress up anyway
    The luau box is my favorite along with thd victorian chest. Opened it a couple of times got both the lei display n the grass skirt. Weird tho the skirt was 3rd place n lei display 2nd

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenKevin View Post
    The luau box is my favorite along with thd victorian chest. Opened it a couple of times got both the lei display n the grass skirt. Weird tho the skirt was 3rd place n lei display 2nd
    Must've been a bug, the skirt is 2nd place and the leis display is 3rd.

My favorite boxes I've openned the most are Heart Chest, Picnic Rose and Luau.
    Last edited by CuteTali; 01-11-14 at 08:02 PM.

I just opened the picnic rose box. For the first time this week eenjoying it, wish the thread had pics of the prizes. I have no idea what 1st place is. I have gotten the rose sofa, standing roses and rose chair. Nice lower prizes so far. When I get another 30% off gem sale I plan to open it a few more times.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    I just opened the picnic rose box. For the first time this week eenjoying it, wish the thread had pics of the prizes. I have no idea what 1st place is. I have gotten the rose sofa, standing roses and rose chair. Nice lower prizes so far. When I get another 30% off gem sale I plan to open it a few more times.
    This thread will give you a general idea of what kind of items to expect in the Picnic Rose box. I don't know why there's no mention of it whatsoever in this thread.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ht=picnic+rose

I think that the displays from this box have nothing to do with "picnic rose" though, as they have no roses in them at all. Only rose related items are the smallers items.
    Last edited by CuteTali; 01-12-14 at 05:14 AM.

Seems like droids get 2nd prize what ios get 3rd prize n vice versa how weird

The girl in winter clothing inside of a snow globe - is that from a box?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by beckyh2112 View Post
    The girl in winter clothing inside of a snow globe - is that from a box?
    Yes, it is a 2nd prize from Holiday Chest - 2012, which I belive is no longer available.

Here is the thread of discounted boxes and the snow globe being listed there:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post382530

I do wish however that they will give us a chance to buy it outside of the box sometime, along with the fabulous Skating Display from that same box.