Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Master Box

Quote Originally Posted by stephii123 View Post
    Did anybody els get the SNOW GLOBE in the holiday Chest??? I got two of them.. Just wondering because the person who wrote the items for the Holiday Master Box did not mention the snow globe.

If someone knows.. please let me know thanks.

Well, one of my neighbours got it from the holiday one too. I think it might be a 2nd place item.

New Resident

Fall Nostalgia Box?

There are 3 fall/Autumn chests in the market, but only two of them are shown here.
    Does anyone know what's in the Fall Nostalgia box?

Fashion Designer
    I know fall nostalgia has a white bike for a 4th place item. Wish I knew what else was in there. Also the picnic rose box. I can't find it anywhere on the Internet. I opened picnic rose twice and I got a rose flower display and a rose chair.

Does anyone know if the little red perfume bottle was a box item or an old catalog item

No, it wasn't from box. It was from Valentine's catalog in 2012 I think

Quote Originally Posted by lala8la View Post
    No, it wasn't from box. It was from Valentine's catalog in 2012 I think
    Thank you for the answer..go figure I started the game late February 2012.. I missed it. I do wish they would bring it back,

Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    I know fall nostalgia has a white bike for a 4th place item. Wish I knew what else was in there. Also the picnic rose box. I can't find it anywhere on the Internet. I opened picnic rose twice and I got a rose flower display and a rose chair.
    The picnic rose chest is here -
    https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...nic+rose+chest

Host(ess)
    Most probably it was already answered (in 6 pages....) but I dont have the time to check them all...

I want all prizes from Japanese chest, and until now I have 3 diffrent items but is there a posbility to get the same 2 items?
    I play Dragon Story & Castle Story. My ID is Sorynella. Feel free to add me ^^v
    Tumblr: Shiwa-hime & Mira-Chans. Twitter: Shiwa.san. Blogspot: Shiwa-hime. Instagram: Shiwa.hime

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sorynella View Post
    Most probably it was already answered (in 6 pages....) but I dont have the time to check them all...

I want all prizes from Japanese chest, and until now I have 3 diffrent items but is there a posbility to get the same 2 items?
    Box items are completely random and it is possible to have multiples of the same item, even in a row.

The Honorable Panda
    Quick clarification on duplicate box items.

Yes you have chance of getting duplicates, EXCEPT for the closet items. Once you get a box closet item, you will not be able to get that same item again.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request