Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Knowledge Shard?

Done pepe. All I have left is, fairy, glimmer gate, dragon and golden obelisk. So for now I'm being held up by mithril. Oh I only need the expansion badge, and then that's done too

Ok I'm on level 36 I only have 2 knowledge shards starting to get fed up with not being able to do the extra stuff like others can in their magic forges so are these shards supposed to come from the tablet? I didn't even know we were supposed to be getting shards from the tablet until the pyre dragon event and I had neighbours making mithril in their magic forges and I'm like what the heck I can't do that. I'd still have no idea if it wasn't for that event and now it's starting to bug me.

Executive Chef
    I'm well over a month and only on shard 2. But then I did want 1 dark caves adventure and 1 trade with belladonna before the second shard purely because they came in that order. Rats tails being so hard to come by and no Pepe yet is making this a long task.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerSnapsAgain View Post
    Ok I'm on level 36 I only have 2 knowledge shards starting to get fed up with not being able to do the extra stuff like others can in their magic forges so are these shards supposed to come from the tablet? I didn't even know we were supposed to be getting shards from the tablet until the pyre dragon event and I had neighbours making mithril in their magic forges and I'm like what the heck I can't do that. I'd still have no idea if it wasn't for that event and now it's starting to bug me.
    The shards are only available from the tablet. Unfortunately they are rare drops so it can take awhile to get them. Keep collecting and fingers crossed you'll get it soon.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Hey, I'm hoping someone can provide some clarity on this for me:

I had to delete Castle Story from my phone for a few months. I uploaded it again a week or so ago, was pleasantly surprised by the many new updates (yay!) but also noticed that I only have two "Research" scrolls in my inventory from the Tablet of Tabernum - aquifers and anatomy.

I am convinced that I completed all four of the research quests, and to add to my confusion I noticed that I have two knowledge shards sitting in my inventory too. From what I remember, and have read from this thread, is that when you collect these shards they trigger the research quests. No research quests are available in my quest log, and I do not have the alchemy options in my magic forge. I don't know how to tell whether the agriculture research is in effect, but I'm assuming not because the scroll isn't in my inventory.

Can someone tell me if I am experiencing a glitch, or whether my memory has failed me and that I simply need to be patient and collect several shards in hopes that eventually one of them will trigger a research quest?

As a side note, can anyone point me to an u-to-date guide that shows all the (new) quests with applicable triggers/required levels?

Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by OlifantSkoene View Post
    Hey, I'm hoping someone can provide some clarity on this for me:

I had to delete Castle Story from my phone for a few months. I uploaded it again a week or so ago, was pleasantly surprised by the many new updates (yay!) but also noticed that I only have two "Research" scrolls in my inventory from the Tablet of Tabernum - aquifers and anatomy.

I am convinced that I completed all four of the research quests, and to add to my confusion I noticed that I have two knowledge shards sitting in my inventory too. From what I remember, and have read from this thread, is that when you collect these shards they trigger the research quests. No research quests are available in my quest log, and I do not have the alchemy options in my magic forge. I don't know how to tell whether the agriculture research is in effect, but I'm assuming not because the scroll isn't in my inventory.

Can someone tell me if I am experiencing a glitch, or whether my memory has failed me and that I simply need to be patient and collect several shards in hopes that eventually one of them will trigger a research quest?

As a side note, can anyone point me to an u-to-date guide that shows all the (new) quests with applicable triggers/required levels?

Thanks!
    Not sure if it helps but I remember that the scrolls were added later than the shards themselves. So there are players who completed them all but have no scrolls. Not sure about the shards themselves. If you can craft mithril in your forge you have completed them all.

Re you other question, have a look at the stickies at the top, I think there is a goal guide?

Rhino Keeper
    Finished the first quest more than a year ago and got the aquifer shard. Have since finished all the quests here but inventory remains at one shard. What am I missing and how do the rest get added to my inventory?

New Resident
    I'm at level 50 and I collect every day, but I still only have two of the shards. Is that normal?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by maridadi View Post
    Finished the first quest more than a year ago and got the aquifer shard. Have since finished all the quests here but inventory remains at one shard. What am I missing and how do the rest get added to my inventory?
    I'm in the same boat. Seems crazy that it takes this long...

Rhino Keeper
    Yup that is weird. I've been playing since May 2014 am lv 37 and I've had all 4 for quite a while now. Think I got the last one in July.....i do play a lot tho, and always collect from the pillar.

My question is, so no more shards left...and don't get much coin from it.....is there any future plans from TL to add more shards?

Otherwise I'll test it going in storage & if it still gives 2x water....anybody tried?