Thread: Food goes too fast?

Unregistered

Food goes too fast?

I have to strategically bake like a maniac throughout the day and plan bedtime bakes just to keep enough on the tables for my customers, and I still often run out if I'm trying to do higher value stuff. Yet sometimes I visit other players and see that they have stacks of food including those with long bake durations. They don't have that many ovens either. What gives? Am I missing something here?

Unregistered
    How often do you close? Some people may not open every day. Also save your gifts until you have a ton, then put them out. I close every night by putting something in front of the door. I make cheese cake while I sleep and then do poach cobbler or cupcakes every 3 or 4 hours. I never run out.

Unregistered
    I wondered if it was about closing/door blocking but no, they literally have 15 tables piled up with food that takes a LONG time to bake. They would have to stay closed for at least 4 days baking non stop but as I tip them daily, I see customers in the bakery.

Unregistered
    Hi! I've been playing bs for about a month I'm on level 33, I have 6 ovens 2 drink mixers and 18 display tables, I average between 45k to 50k pieces between all my display tables, and I net about 100k a day. I started by making a bunch of brownies and cookies so I could serve customers all day and night and wouldn't run out. I would have 5k in brownies alone. While i slept at night I would bake longer timed things but before I got my last 2 ovens I would pick items that gave me more servings vs items that gave me more points per serving. Like fruit cake instead of chocolate cake or rasberry macaroons. If you read the spread sheet that has been posted on the forum you can determine what to bake by what you want to accomplish ie: building points servings or stars. Also, I would save my gifts until I went to bed at night and then pull them out except for 1 item that was my back up incase I needed it during the day. Now that I have so much stuff baked I can dedicate 2 of my ovens to longer timed items that give me more points per serving so I can save up to expand. I try to stay at a 4 star rating, I know personally if I have extra time and i go thru my neighborhood I will go into 3 or 4 star rating bakeries first. Hope this helps and please visit my bakery, Pink Sprinkles anytime. I'd: dinarr. Have a great evening!!!