Thread: I can't find these decor items!!!

Unregistered

I can't find these decor items!!!

I've noticed in a few of my neighbors bakerys that they have decor items I cannot find. Things like a large statue of a girl with a bow on her head, several flower vases(there's a purple, yellow and red that I've seen) and a coat rack that actually has coats and scarves on it. Where are these? How can I get them?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've noticed in a few of my neighbors bakerys that they have decor items I cannot find. Things like a large statue of a girl with a bow on her head, several flower vases(there's a purple, yellow and red that I've seen) and a coat rack that actually has coats and scarves on it. Where are these? How can I get them?
    They may be magic case items. Maybe someone who has them can elaborate.

Unregistered

Look in the DESIGN tabs!!!

All of the things you mention are available under the design tab!! I think its the 4th one-it has the outline of the potted plant on it. The coat racks with the Santa hats and stocking caps are even still there if you hurry! Just kidding-no rush...they will not be giving us new content anytime soon. The grey girl statue is the very last item, so save around 400,00 coins. ridiculous that they would expect you to pay full gem price for Christmas items, but it's true. Wouldn't you think there would be Valentine items in the "Holiday" box now??? Good luck.