Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to Transfer from Android phone to Android phone

Unregistered

Exclamation Id ?

All they need is my Storm ID? NO serial numbers?

Ale

id?

we're talking about the storm id or the phone's IMEI, or both?

ruiannie
    If you wipe your android phone, and reinstall Farm story, it will pick up where you left off. The only time you have to send an email is if you get a new device. I sent my email and my account was transferred to my new device within 15 minutes.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ruiannie View Post
    The only time you have to send an email is if you get a new device. I sent my email and my account was transferred to my new device within 15 minutes.
    What datas do you send them? And where do i find this datas????

Unregistered

Angry Android user!

I'm having the same problem.. My Motorola Droid crashed so I had to get a new one! I emailed support 2 days ago & I still haven't received a response! I just emailed again so hopefully I hear something back! They should make it to where you can log in & out!!

Unregistered

Smile Answer

Buy an iPhone

Unregistered

Angry how do i transfer from one android to the next

really guys how long has it been i need to transfer my account and it would be nice to have an answer on how to do it cause i really don't want to start over from scratch

Unregistered

Angry Team Lava

Team Lavas customer service is VERY complicated to reach.. I need my farm moved and getting customer service is a pain

littleduck

Thumbs down I agree

I am trying to transfer from an iPod Touch to an iPhone and I followed their directions and NOTHING. I get an error message saying it won't transfer but it won't tell me exactly what the error is. I've emailed them twice. Luckily I'm still playing the game on the iPod but I need it switched over to the phone because I gave my iPod to my son. I think the reason they're ignoring us is because they don't know how to fix this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12