Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to Transfer from Android phone to Android phone

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lenny

Exclamation How to Transfer from Android phone to Android phone

I got a new phone and i dont know how to Transfer accounts from phone to phone

Cviat
    That is my question too!
    I am trying to migrate from iPhone to Android Tab

Unregistered
    same here, want to move farmstory from my old htc desire to my new htc desire

Unregistered

Arrow i need to tranfer my farm to another droid!

Does n e one have an answer to this?

Unregistered

Angry

I m Android user now want to tranfer to app also.dun knwo what to do the teamlava support centre never reply the e mail to me ......hopeless...

Unregistered

Exclamation add me to the list

just upgraded my phone and need to transfer the account

sino8r
    Seriously? There has to be a better way! Especially if you hard reset your phone... then you're screwed! You guys need a log in and sync system so things would be MUCH easier on everyone, including the game developers!

Unregistered

Angry How to Transfer from Android phone to Android phone

So I just got a warranty replacement Droid (Droid2) and they place my old sd card in the replacement phone. None of my old apps can be found. So I downloaded farm story again and it basically is starting me all over again.

I called Verizon and was told that the apps can be traced back by your google account that was synced to your Droid phone. Was assured it has happened to other customers too. However, I have yet to see this after I restarted my phone and everything.

Emailed TeamLava and explained the whole situation. Be sure when you email them, you send them your Storm id, too. It's day-1 so I'll see what happens.

If I don't get a satisfactory response, I will dispute the billing since no service was ever satifactorily rendered and will get a refund to all my upgrades to all my Storm8 games. I'd suggest everyone else do the same, maybe that will get you a better response. I know Visa and M/C will stand behind me on customer satisfaction issues.

Good luck everyone.

Unregistered

Exclamation Id ?

All they need is my Storm ID? NO serial numbers?

Ale

id?

we're talking about the storm id or the phone's IMEI, or both?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast