49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

22 44.90%
  • No

27 55.10%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon Help:-)

Diamond Dragon Help:-)

I have alot of patience, but this diamond dragon is driving me insane. I have an infinity, which is now epic, and a quetzal which hatched yesterday. All the other dragons in DragonStory have been very easy to get. Infinity took one try, an quetzal about twenty times, so like ten minutes. The diamond dragon is the only difficult dragon, for me, anyway. Please help.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Arko2310 View Post
    I have alot of patience, but this diamond dragon is driving me insane. I have an infinity, which is now epic, and a quetzal which hatched yesterday. All the other dragons in DragonStory have been very easy to get. Infinity took one try, an quetzal about twenty times, so like ten minutes. The diamond dragon is the only difficult dragon, for me, anyway. Please help.
    I'm not sure what help you are looking for. Diamonds are very difficult to get. If it helps, I got mine with Pumpkin and Witch, and I've heard that Island and Firestorm is a common pairing.

Fashion Designer
    I can't seem to get Infinity at all but I do have diamond.

Oh for an infinity, I used fairy epic and a wizard 7.

Fashion Designer
    There is no real sound advice to be given really at this point. Pick four colors and go. Maybe just stick with that pair. Eliminate the possibility of the higher breeding time commons like poison and sunrise. Maybe something like luck/athletic.

Rhino Keeper
    I have been using island and firestorm now for 3weeks and nothing. I must be close to 100 times. I m so over it also.

I have 4 diamonds, but no infinity.....you are lucky to get them so easy.....Stick with same pair and bread them back to back, that's my advice to you my first diamond was breed in 1 try(landworm+mindwolt), second 21try(seabreeze+landworm), 3 diamond took 31try ( i was trying for infinity with wizard+ fairy) and i don't remember how i got 4 th diamond.....so still no infinity, but i got them by sticking with same combo and yes i speed up breeding with gold....:-)

Farm Supplier
    I bred first Diamond using Forestfire & Seabreeze months ago. Got second today with a random grab bag combo of Aurora & Eagle.

Rhino Keeper
    I got my infinity with wizard and parakeet, and last week managed to get my diamond with crusader and hypnotic

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Arko2310 View Post
    Having an infinity with diamond? that's so lucky. i got only 2 diamond and nothing else. i have tried for other diamond hybrid but it's not working.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast