View Poll Results: What should TL do to compensate?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Never increase food costs

5 33.33%
  • Bring back all Limited Dragons (make them permanent for android)

3 20.00%
  • Permanent 50% gold purchases

1 6.67%
  • Free crafted dragons (no gold cost)

12 80.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How Team Lava should compensate Android/Kindle users.

Farm Supplier

How Team Lava should compensate Android/Kindle users.

It has been several months now that iOS users have enjoyed things like dragon album, gold/boost tree, pink dragons/habitats, extra goals and reward items. The only compensation android/kindle users get is reduced food costs to evolve dragons and reduced big habitat costs. Many kindle/android users agree that this is not nearly enough compensation. So I propose Team Lava actually do something more to make up for the long delays in getting updates. What more would you like to see TL do?

Banned
    This is a loaded question ... more power to ya for having the khones to post it... I would like them to discount gold and those big red and green habitats and upgrade our capacity as by the time we get pink many of us may not have room for new habitats I only have two left saving them for pink then I found out we are getting a habitat with v-day so that leaves only room for 1 pink....maybe they should just give us something when they release it like a free treasure cave or a free craftable dragon or two... not sure it really is a difficult and sensitive issue....

Farm Supplier
    You make a good point about increasing the capacity of habitats. I actually thought of increasing the coin capacity of them for android users. I understand we pay less for feeding dragons in compensation for not having the coin boost feature, however, I think just giving us a permanent coin boost to our habitats along with lower feeding progressions would be a great idea. I hope I have not broken a rule posting this poll, I am a new user and have seen other polls around here so why not? Perhaps I should have put it in the feedback section? If so, perhaps a mod can move it for me and I will promise to learn my lesson (like I said I am new).

Banned
    Not sure where it should be..might be fine here lol.... it is an interesting question... I hope everyone takes it for just that...a question...and not interpret it negatively :/ good luck! It is frustrating being an android user most of the time!

Rhino Keeper
    You forgot the correct answer - Nothing.

The higher food costs are a good thing. Extends the gameplay experience.

Limited Editions have to be, you know, Limited. Defeats the purpose entirely otherwise.

They already did extra gold discounted sales for Android.

...that last one doesn't even make sense... Crafted dragons are free when you have a Spell Shop and Trading Portal. Unless you mean "take away more play experience from Android by giving them Gemstone Dragons rather than letting them craft them."

Nothing, that is what compensation is best. Just get Android in true parity with iOS and keep it that way, thanks.

Farm Supplier
    I think TL knows we are unhappy so no reason for people to use this thread to complain. I want this thread for people to suggest ways for Team Lava to do more to compensate us. We need to let it be known that they need to do more and instead of just whining and complaining we should suggest how they can make it up to us. Maybe they will agree to give us a permanent gold sale, bring back LE dragons or give us free coin boosts... Something needs to be offered to the community to mend the harsh feelings. If something is not done soon, they will lose paying customers...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by profsink View Post
    ...that last one doesn't even make sense... Crafted dragons are free when you have a Spell Shop and Trading Portal. Unless you mean "take away more play experience from Android by giving them Gemstone Dragons rather than letting them craft them."

Android users have to BUY crafted dragons with gold. What I mean is that until we can actually craft them then instead of charging gold bars for ruby, emerald, sapphire etc etc they should let us purchase them with coins or gift them to us instead of asking for gold in order to get them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GavGav2 View Post
    Android users have to BUY crafted dragons with gold. What I mean is that until we can actually craft them then instead of charging gold bars for ruby, emerald, sapphire etc etc they should let us purchase them with coins or gift them to us instead of asking for gold in order to get them.
    And then, if we finally ever get the crafting update, what would be the point? It's all been given to you already, you wouldn't have any use for the update. We want more gameplay, not less, correct?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by profsink View Post
    And then, if we finally ever get the crafting update, what would be the point? It's all been given to you already, you wouldn't have any use for the update. We want more gameplay, not less, correct?
    Yes more gameplay is good and perhaps the crafted dragons being free is a bad idea. I don't understand whats so bad about giving us more gold sales that iOS does not get or extending the Limited Edition dragons longer for Android users. For example, the new heart dragons are already available to the iOS users and it might be a week or longer until Android gets them. So lets say the new valentines dragons go away on March 1st, whats wrong with letting android keep them for the same amount of time they were delayed to us?

Rhino Keeper
    I think I don't need any compensation, TL just has to make android version catchs up ios version. That's enough.
    And I agree with profsink, if the food costs won't increase when we get the boost buildings, the game will become boring. Now I have 200k food and 10 million coins for nothing. Moreover, limited editions must be as they were called, if they are permanent for android, they will lose their variety. So on for gold discount and gemstone dragons, if we have trading and crafting building, we can craft them for free.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast