Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Did anyone passed 52?

Level 52 I also passed, and my advice is to keep swapping. Never look up at the score or time. Don't wait for the jewels to fall down and try not to hesitate. Then get as many rockets, bombs, diamonds, etc so that in the finale, you can earn points. I earned a whole lot of my points during that!

New Resident
    I've been on this level for a month! I don't even like this game I just want the challenge to go away on Bakery Story!

Fashion Designer
    I finally reached the 10th island 52 and 54 frankly i just got lucky. This game does not love me lol

Rhino Keeper
    This level is putting a hurtin on my sanity! Lol I can't stand the timed levels! Their awful! We basically have to get 1,000 points every second to beat this level! Ugh. I'm so close to the tenth island tho, so I'm gonna keep goin at it every 5 hrs! I do wish our energy built back up faster, that's for sure.

I came here because of this level! I am not even getting close to the 50k. But, what I did notice (and maybe I'm just a slow learner) is that after time runs out, your arrow gems will still explode and count toward you score. So, don't waste your time using them up...use that time to make more instead.

New Resident
    I passed it without using old but it took a loooong time. It's level 53 that'll drive you crazy! It seemed impossible and I'd been trying probably 30+ times. I finally did it but it was all luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowlotus04 View Post
    Don't wait for the jewels to fall back down, just continue matching with what you can and keep going at it.
    Very important tip! If jewels are in the process of falling, you earn double points or more! So don't stop moving...don't wait...keep matching. Also, keep your general focus on making matches towards the bottom, then as jewels fall in they often create "bonus" matches above. And of course, keep an eye out for special jewel-making opportunities (or combos!) Good luck!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234