Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Need help with level 42

I've been stuck on this level for a few days too. Yesterday miss it by ONE BLOODY SECOND! Got it all lined on next to the last brick and time was up! ONE FREAKING SECOND! I'll keep at it for a day or two and if still can't get through I'm going to delete ALL TL games. They are all just so freaking ANNOYING!

No one has anwered this. I have been stuck on this for days. Are there any tips?

There are some tips in this thread, spread throughout. But mostly, it comes down to using special jewels and combinations of them. There's more info about these in the Jewel Mania-Basics thread (read if you haven't!) Blasters swapped with bombs are especially good for digging--that's the only combo I didn't see in this thread. Diamond + blaster (arrow jewel) digs well, but as mentioned can eat up time--used if you're ahead on time or maybe at end of round would prob be okay. Focus your attention at dirt/brick level...make moves/matches there at the bottom, not at top of screen. But keep an eye out for special jewel-making opportunities, of course! When you do set off combos (blaster + bomb, diamond + blaster, etc.) try to do it after screen has scrolled so you clear more dirt.

Another thing you can do is to start the level with at least one good horizontal move flat against the dirt. It gives you a little "head start". If you don't have that, restart the level (press "pause," then the arrow button.) It doesn't take an energy if you don't touch anything. I like to do that so I start digging right away...

Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    I have been trying the tips in this thread, and am still stuck on this level. The fact that so much of this comes down to luck really annoys me. I will keep trying this level for the gems in another game, but this has ****ed any desire I had to keep playing this game. No fun to be stuck on one level for days or weeks!

Stuck on 42 as well. Was enjoying this game, now I HATE IT! Way to go TL. You just had to make it too difficult to be worth even playing. I would have kept on playing this game after getting my gems. Now I am deleting it. No way will I spend any money on this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456