Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Need help with level 42

Well done toothpickmom!

Once in a blue moon the random jewel position will allow you to move on

Fashion Designer
    I am so glad to see I am not the only one! This is why I quit bubble game! But this game, I think it's worth hanging on! So I keep trying!

Omg, I just beat it after 5 long days! It was pure luck and I had a great set up to start. I was 5 rows deep and had 30 seconds left. I had to pause the game and take a DEEP breath. I am almost in tears, don't give up, it seems silly, but it was a very gratifying feeling.

So irritated at this. It's just not happening for me

I'm stuck at this level too. The clear squares really screw things up even more than the walls for me. The closest I've come so far is 3 walls left on the last row! Maybe 15 more seconds and I'd have it.

Thanks for that info? I need all the help I can get.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapenath View Post
    Glad to see I'm not the only one... I was almost enjoying this game, but for sure no longer... What fun is there to be stuck in the same level for days / weeks???

also during one of the games this morning, I noticed something I had not before.. If you get a diamond and place it on a normal jewel, all the others of the same colour are removed, but.... if you move the diamond on one of those that look like arrows and destroy a whole line, then all the jewels of that same color will be changed into arrows too, and that can help

Can't wait to try it!

Rhino Keeper
    What bat lvl43?

New Resident
    42 level!! 4 days trying, and no results!! OMG!!! Hate it, hate it, hate it!!!!!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-27-13 at 04:35 AM. Reason: inappropriate language

New Resident
    I'm going on my 2nd month of freaking level 42! At this point I would be willing to buy my way through it... Unfortunately there is no option to do that except to purchase gold(which I tried) and still couldn't get through it! I'm about to delete this game- too frustrating!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast