Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Need help with level 42

Fashion Designer
    Glad to see I'm not the only one... I was almost enjoying this game, but for sure no longer... What fun is there to be stuck in the same level for days / weeks???

also during one of the games this morning, I noticed something I had not before.. If you get a diamond and place it on a normal jewel, all the others of the same colour are removed, but.... if you move the diamond on one of those that look like arrows and destroy a whole line, then all the jewels of that same color will be changed into arrows too, and that can help

My current score on this is 232,000 what's yours?

No credit for points though, best I had was two blocks left. It wouldn't be so bad if the walls were shorter.

For some reason TL don't listen to user feedback and recalibrate the level. If it wasn't for this more people would love them as the games can be great.

Now 259,000

No benefit at all as there were still blocks left :-P

Rhino Keeper
    same as everyone..suck! I got close with 5 out of 6 digs..talk about disappointment!!!
    if the energy would fill up faster then I might like this game more but I really don't think TL reads our feedback

Also stuck, I don't get anywhere near, 3 meters at best, even though I have not struggled on the other levels. I need to get to the ninth island to get some gems for city story metro. Only reason I'm playing. Then I can buy the cute things!

Rhino Keeper

Angry Frustrated and stuck

Been stuck on level 42 for days now. This is not fun

OMG. The only way I was able to pass 52 was with this tip. THANK YOU!!!!!!!! Snapenath for the win!!!!

Executive Chef
    I have passed 42 a few times. Some tries will be a wash because you won't get a good setup, but thats 40% of the time. you must avoid top matches when possible and don't waste the special arrows. What i mean is this, The screen won't move if you have a single block left so if you use an arrow to clear a column vertically it dose not dig down for you. Make sure you have visible ground to dig. Also mixing the diamond with the arrow can help and hurt you. I have had times when i have changed all the gems of one color to arrows but they all set of individually and you must wait and the time is ticking. Arrow /bomb or diamond /bomb are the best to mix on these boards. diamond/diamond does not dig well.

Wow that's awesome work takiofallen!!

And this is without buying any time, boosts etc?!

I bet lots of us would love to see that, have you got any YouTube links?

Executive Chef
    Not awesome of you count how many times i have failed. No boost because they all cost gold by that time. Never thought about making a youtube video maybe i should lol. The only reason i even play the game was to get gold for D.S. I have 3 accounts so i pushed. I going to give the youtube thing a try.
    Quote Originally Posted by moogdaisy View Post
    Wow that's awesome work takiofallen!!

And this is without buying any time, boosts etc?!

I bet lots of us would love to see that, have you got any YouTube links?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast