Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coins, coins 'n stuff ...

Executive Chef

Coins, coins 'n stuff ...

Lots of coins and piling up daily. Unfortunately, very little to spend them on. I know that expanding takes a lot of coins, BUT ... it takes sooo long to clear real estate, that the coins continue to accumulate. Now, I'm NOT complaining about having a lot of coins, just wish TL would give us more to spend them on! When I say "give us", I mean not just IOS, but Androids too. IOS have the beautiful decorative items ... don't think the Droids can get them.

So, how about it, TL ... give we Androids some new items to spend our coins on?? We have to feed our herds with gold and gold is used for other things. Gold is also so hard to come by because there's a limit on gifting and receiving.

We need the habitat maximum lifted. Sell them for coins (not just gold).
    How about some nice trees/shrubs for coins? Not all of us want totally cleared islands.

Farm Supplier
    Well I think you should be spending coins on planting fruits...

Executive Chef
    Fruit?

I'd rather spend coins on a habitat, if the restriction was lifted and I'd rather buy trees, so that I could replace some of the foliage that has to be cleared, where I want it or new buildings and such. The same old decor and same old buildings are getting a bit old.

Executive Chef
    Spend some of our coins on food. Hoard it. The feeding amounts seem to be going up (they did for lights (on IOS) ) and if they haven't yet on Android, they will. The turkey alone eats tons of food. And with the new dragons (again, not sure if android got them but they will), food will be needed. So collect coins and food. Prices just keep going up. who knows, someday they may let us have more breeding dens and evolution temples and i bet, they will not be cheap if they use coins instead of gold.

Host(ess)
    what would be awesome is if they have a coin to gold conversion, like how you can buy more coins with gold. But the opposite way, obviously.
    and they can put high limits on it, like 1,000,000 coins for 5 gold, but it's still a way for everyone to get something out of it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwobb_xx View Post
    what would be awesome is if they have a coin to gold conversion, like how you can buy more coins with gold. But the opposite way, obviously.
    and they can put high limits on it, like 1,000,000 coins for 5 gold, but it's still a way for everyone to get something out of it.
    I was thinking the same thing. Maybe more gold for a million coins, but yeah, why not. Even food takes gold. I mean you can grow it with coins, why not buy it with coins.

I actually think TL would get more gold buyers if we could purchase gold with coins. You know, you have 270 gold but need only 30 more to get a third nest, and you can't wait...so you buy the thirty from TL. Players don't want to buy large quanities for bigger bucks, but small ones more often???

So yeah I agree...purchase gold for coins.

Host(ess)
    well if you slap a low amount of gold to be bought with a high amount of coins, it still leaves an incentive for players to purchase gold, since it's a quick way to get gold quickly but players who don't want to spend real money and find themselves in the situation momshouseofsweets is in, they have something to do with it (:

that way, everyone wins!

Executive Chef
    Oh I know the gold amount will be small....just hope it would be at least 10 (I'd love 100--but that's what dreams are for). I have over 5.7 million and it keeps increasing more then it decreases. Of course I haven't cleared everything, but I don't need to right now. I am also starting to hoard food, so some of my money will go to it (I'm IOS). Lights are high eaters and I want to epic them, but at 5000 a shot (25,000) from level 9 to epic, I need a lot of food, so some of my millions will go to growing higher costing food. I am also upgrading my farms, but again slowly, as I need them.

All this and my habs are creating a lot of coins, so yay, but what to do once we are happy with what we have?? Oh yeah...buy gold with coins,

Executive Chef
    Oh, I don't mind spending money (have quite a bit) ... just don't have that much to spend it on! There's not much to spend gold on, other than food and buying dragons, which I don't as it's more fun to breed them. I have sped them up now and then. I'm Android, so I don't have access to the nice decor/buildings that some have. As a matter of fact, I don't think I have anything from any of the new updates other than the new dragons like Mirage, Anubis and such. Scarecrow and Storm aren't available to Androids, at least not to me. New buildings/decor and lifting the habitat restriction would be great.

Executive Chef
    I meant that I have "coins", not a lot of money. LOL!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast