Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jewel Mania stuck on level 25

It's easy you will get the hang of it I sometimes need time to think than you will be in level 243 just like me !

I'm stuck on level 29, I just can't break that wretched glass!
    Hello, if you are reading this, I just created a forum password for my Android account with the name of Oliverstirc, Oliverstirc and Oliver118 are the same person. Since I only have Restaurant story on that account, I will only post as Oliverstirc on that forum.

Farm Supplier
    I have 3 stars in almost every level from 1 to 280 and 29 is really easy...

Quote Originally Posted by friscosharkboy View Post
    On 26, I have used the sideways blasting jewel, but then another jewel drops into it's place.
    When you clear a jewel on glass, it breaks it. That's your goal (breaking the glass)--it doesn't matter that another jewel falls into that spot.

There are actually lots of threads for Level 26, I linked to one of them. (A search brings up 7...use quotes when searching: "level 26")

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    I'm stuck on level 29, I just can't break that wretched glass!
    What kind of problem are you having? You have to make matches next to the crates/wooden boxes to break them. Then make sure to clear any jewel that's sitting on glass! Special jewels (diamonds, blasters, bombs) are your best friends! Read the Jewel Mania Basics thread at the top of pg. 1 (this forum.) Best to have a full understanding of what the special jewels do and how to use them in combination. Good luck!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12