Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Jewel Mania - Basic MAX LEVEL 1968 (was 900)

Quote Originally Posted by katiejane89 View Post
    And where is the thread for the lower levels?
    Threads were not created for some of the lower islands. There are threads for some of those levels, though. What level are you looking for? Try searching on the Jewel Mania | Discussions main page, using the Search Forum drop down. Type the level # with quote marks to search, for example: "level 25". If you can't find any help, post a question for the level you need.

Quote Originally Posted by katiejane89 View Post
    When doing the challenges with the goal of combine two blasters, or combine a magic star and power bomb, I thought that meant to swipe them with each other (...)
    I'm not sure what's happening with your challenges. Swiping special jewels together is just as you said--swap one blaster's place with another, etc. Perhaps the challenge has to be done on a particular level-- did you follow the directions exactly? If you're doing everything correctly, perhaps you need to update your game, or delete & reinstall (your progress is saved--don't worry!) Good luck!
    Last edited by Phaedrakiki; 05-21-14 at 01:11 AM.

New Resident
    I am stuck on 75. Got all levels over 1 million points but can't get more than 1star

I recently installed Jewel Mania on iPad, I am now on Emerald Overlook (Area 3), thanks for making this thread, maguar!
    Hello, if you are reading this, I just created a forum password for my Android account with the name of Oliverstirc, Oliverstirc and Oliver118 are the same person. Since I only have Restaurant story on that account, I will only post as Oliverstirc on that forum.

Rhino Keeper
    I got to 49 on level 9. The game boots me every time I open it. I am on a iPad 2. The other levels work but this will not work. I hard set it. Uninstalled and installed same thing happens. I wrote to team lava still nothing. Please help. Thank you. Cookiefairey

New Resident
    What is a magic jewel?

New Resident
    What is a magic diamond?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by normalee5 View Post
    What is a magic diamond?
    You get a magic diamond when you match 5 or more jewels of the same colour in a row. If you match the diamond with a jewel of another colour it will remove all the jewels of that colour from the board. If you match it with a blaster it will turn all of the jewels of that colour to boasters. Matching it with a bomb seems to give a bigger explosion.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident
    ello. The game ends at level 30. No updates. What is wrong? Can anyone help? Thank You.

New Resident
    Is the only way to get more gold, to buy it using the + symbol or can I use my coins to buy more? Also, I have almost 3k in coins...what can I use them for? I'm at level 74 (in that cloud bunch).
    Thanks in advance! 😊

Rhino Keeper
    Need help with island 10 level 49 please

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast