Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Jewel Mania - Basic MAX LEVEL 1968 (was 900)

Thanks for that info - very helpful.

New Resident
    I am trying to complete the Key Goals. Lvl 17 Combine Two Blasters... I have combined a bomb and a blast, a blast and a blast but nothing triggers this goal. What am I doing wrong?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithgar View Post
    I am trying to complete the Key Goals. Lvl 17 Combine Two Blasters... I have combined a bomb and a blast, a blast and a blast but nothing triggers this goal. What am I doing wrong?
    I'm having the same problem & have tried all blaster combos. Not sure what else to try.
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Farm Supplier
    I've had two or more diamonds but cannot do what you are saying. Do the diamonds have to be side by side or in a row of jewels?

Nightclub Owner
    When combining diamonds they just had to be next to each other so I could combine them

Hey, i'm having the same problem with the challenge on level 17-combine two blasters. I did all possible blasters, dimind with blasters, and blasters and bombs.. I sent email to Team Lava support about this, but they's answer was just -go to the forum to check out for answers, so here i am.
    Any suggestions?? I'll be thankful

Nightclub Owner
    I've just done this with two blasters. They were next to each other so I swapped them and it worked.

Fashion Designer
    Before I updated the treasure challenges, I could posted it on Facebook if I passed the score of my friends on Facebook. Right now after the treasure challenges my scores were higher than my friends but I couldn't post it that I beat their score. Is this normal or bugs? Thx.

New Resident
    I have done everything also to beat this level and I can't.

I need help, what's the trick to digging. I am on lebel 42 and have to dig down 6 levels. and with the walled off areas, making the three across is very difficult. Please help

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast