Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Jewel Mania - Basic MAX LEVEL 1968 (was 900)

Banned
    Here's a hint on glass breaking levels:
    Finish glass breaking level in few move doesn't means you get more score,because the bonus jewels often lay destory each other before they can do chains,so you can do some combo by yourself before you break the final glass block.

Rhino Keeper
    Would be nice if they had the score minimums to gain each star level, that way we know how much we have to work towards. :/ This game is frustrating me... same reason why I stopped playing Bubble Mania.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm stuck on level 42. I've been stuck on this level for a couple days now and just cannot seem to get through it. Any suggestions?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nikky2012 View Post
    I'm stuck on level 42. I've been stuck on this level for a couple days now and just cannot seem to get through it. Any suggestions?
    Have you looked at this thread on level 42?

How do you use the portals?

Farm Supplier
    Are there more detailed instructions any where on the specifics for the level types?

I am stuck on Level 46 where the glass blocks are not connected to the play area and they are breaking & no info on how to break them? The play area is very small so it's nearly impossible to get special ones to break them, is there any other way?

I have searched online with no luck. Please add better instructions for difficult levels such as this.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sawabugh View Post
    Are there more detailed instructions any where on the specifics for the level types?

I am stuck on Level 46 where the glass blocks are not connected to the play area and they are breaking & no info on how to break them? The play area is very small so it's nearly impossible to get special ones to break them, is there any other way?

I have searched online with no luck. Please add better instructions for difficult levels such as this.
    This thread has info from people about level 46.

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Well I've noticed that mine has recently gone up 1 per day. Maybe it's a bug? Or maybe I'm a little tired and I've confused myself? Possibly ignore that fact until I can get it checked out.
    Maybe it's because u passed a world/island a day?? I got one gold for passing each world/island.....

Executive Chef
    i have not notice this 1 gold a day. I noticed i was missing gold lol

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ckitty21 View Post
    Maybe it's because u passed a world/island a day?? I got one gold for passing each world/island.....
    Possibly could be. I though I got some recently for finishing a level with 3 stars and a highscore.

Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post
    i have not notice this 1 gold a day. I noticed i was missing gold lol
    Lol. You'd think with all the digging we've done . . .

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast