Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Jewel Mania - Basic MAX LEVEL 1968 (was 900)

New Resident
    I can't pass 42 level!!! 4 days trying, but no result!!! I spent more then 3000 golds!! Help me, please!!!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-27-13 at 04:31 AM. Reason: inappropriate language

New Resident
    What are the coins used for and where can you exchange the coins for anything else? Can you exchange coins for gold?

New Resident

Can anyone explain what the coins are used for in this game?

I have not received any daily gold and wonder if I can exchang coins for anything at all in this game? Do I have to buy gold with money only?

The goal for level 24 is "Combine a blaster and a power bomb." Since the game never told me how to make a power bomb, I assumed I could only get one by purchasing it as a boost. I did that, clicked to use it on a blaster and nothing special happened and I couldn't get the goal.
    Then the goal for level 27 says, "Make 6 power bombs," so obviously they CAN be made but I can't find out how that's done ANYWHERE! SO frustrating!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tripfc View Post
    I have not received any daily gold and wonder if I can exchang coins for anything at all in this game? Do I have to buy gold with money only?
    Before you start some levels you can purchase some boost items with coins. You can't swap coins for gold. Sometime you'll get gold when getting a high score and three stars.

Quote Originally Posted by 0nyx3l3ctr0n1x View Post
    The goal for level 24 is "Combine a blaster and a power bomb." Since the game never told me how to make a power bomb, I assumed I could only get one by purchasing it as a boost. I did that, clicked to use it on a blaster and nothing special happened and I couldn't get the goal.
    Then the goal for level 27 says, "Make 6 power bombs," so obviously they CAN be made but I can't find out how that's done ANYWHERE! SO frustrating!
    Create a T or an L shape of the same colour to create a power bomb.

Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Oh, ok. I thought a power bomb was different from a regular bomb (the yield of the T- or L-shaped combo). Thanks much!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 0nyx3l3ctr0n1x View Post
    Oh, ok. I thought a power bomb was different from a regular bomb (the yield of the T- or L-shaped combo). Thanks much!
    I know. It sounds like you should be combing two bombs together to make a bigger one. Luckily it's not.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident
    Does anyone know how to play level 53. getting rid of the top glasses?

New Resident
    Level 88 jewel mania HELP !!! Stuck --- any suggestions?

what are illegal swaps?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast