Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant: December 2012

bekkirtw

Please add :

ID karandmic
    ID michalina123

Daily player. Thanks

Hi, I am looking for new neighbours who play daily. I don't mind whether you just gift, tip or respond to requests as long as you are active. I gift all neighbours daily and tip as often as I can (rather than only responding to those who have gifted/tipped me). I usually tip 2,3 and 4 star players daily and the rest a few times per week. I respond to all requests for parts as soon as I see the request. I will usually gift stew for lower level players and classic parts for higher level players unless you have told me otherwise (or I will send the same gift as you sent me). I only accept stew as a food gift or any materials. I do, however, delete inactive neighbours after a period of time unless they have informed me they are not playing for some reason.
    Sorry if this sounds fussy, but we all get neighbours that promise to play every day and then the only time we hear from them is when they need something sending to them.

leolover123
    X

add me kimmieoi both restaurant and bakery

Executive Chef
    Please add mattyboo1

Daily player, please add makenaikokoro

New Resident
    Add me Anrieth

New Resident
    Hi I have been playing for years but recently restarted afresh. I have 4 stars. I tip & Gift daily. Looking for nbrs with the same qualities. If this is you add Vampy17

I tip every day I make sure ii tip u if u tip me ID: littlezooz

please add > xephyr22

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast