Thread: Christmas version

Christmas version

Is there going to be a Christmas version since there was a Halloween version

New Resident
    A christmas version would be great!

Even so, it would be too late to make a Christmas version for this year, in time for Christmas. I hope there is a Christmas version though!

I redownloaded the original game. I was tired of my city being dark all the time and seeing the Halloween theme. Got an update that had Christmas items.

Well I'm not sure how of from but I got a request from a friend yesterday to send a christmas wreath. Sounds like new goals to me. I rememeber getting the request for the cow exorcist a day or so before the halloween version came out too.

Has anyone else seen this?

There are Christmas items available the original version of City Story Metro
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Ok...I got request for Tinsel today. Dont know what these goals are for but they do seem Christmassy...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by plumz666 View Post
    Ok...I got request for Tinsel today. Dont know what these goals are for but they do seem Christmassy...
    I think they might be for the new Soup Kitchen building? Havent bought it muselt, but it requires extra parts.

Yes, it is a construction part for the new community building and there are two type of christmas part.
    M
    I just found that they have taken down the halloween version from app store, maybe we will get a christmas edition soon. (It is already 15/12..... :S)

Rhino Keeper
    Is the ice castle wonder a LE item or is it permanent?

I have been saving for the Chrysler's building, tempted to make the purchase, but if the ice castle has a time limit I will save my coins for a little longer and get that one first.