Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you stay playing and happy in monster?

Rhino Keeper
    Yup, monster story is getting boring for me too, i dun even feel excited when i got the the diamond pegasus Every week i was hoping for a new monsters but each time it disappoints me. I see weekly updates in DS which i like alot I jus plant 5h/8h food and store the food so that i can make the new monsters (if theres any) to epic form

Banned
    Don't play that much on my joint account, just go to breeding den once every two days

Really getting boring, no more diamond hybrids, updates happen rarely etc

I keep playing less and less though...

Fashion Designer
    if we don't get a steady flow of monster by the time i feed all the current monsters to epic and clear all my islands, i will play once in awhile when there is a new monster if there is a new monster. i fear monster story is going the way of treasure, empire and pet hotel stories and will eventually get no updates at all.

Rhino Keeper
    I like this game, it does need to be revitalized with decorations and regular updates though. If they do shut it down then I'd love the chance to move my pegasus to dS, its the best monster in either game! So cute!

Rhino Keeper
    Still collecting coins, breeding and evolving but I'm seriously disappointed by the lack of updates. This is just not the way you handle a good game.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCanary View Post
    its the best monster in either game! So cute!
    100% agree with u. But breeding time is so long when we breed lvl 4 above. Endless we got existing again.
    Sometime we continue breeding also get same monster again.
    Good luck fri. Thank for ur comment.

Banned
    Yeah, the pagasus is sooo cute.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefertekas View Post
    Yeah, the pegasus is sooo cute.
    Lol. Typo.

I wish we had a unicorn also. Like in PonyRoar's image! It could be the hybrid of diamond and shell.

Executive Chef
    Was gonna delete it awhile ago-BUT one night I was grated the awesome Pegasus-now my island seems to be breeding them every few matches or so-so ya,I'm hooked now!i love seeing those little rainbow ponies play!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Was gonna delete it awhile ago-BUT one night I was grated the awesome Pegasus-now my island seems to be breeding them every few matches or so-so ya,I'm hooked now!i love seeing those little rainbow ponies play!
    You have an insanely lucky island, btw xD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast