Thread: Trying to get 3 stars...

Trying to get 3 stars...

So I feel kinda stupid admitting this, but I cannot get 3 stars on levels 16 and 17. On level 16, I have tried at least 20 times and I always use the x2 boost and the long aim boost, but I can never get more than 2 stars! Am I missing something???? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Executive Chef
    I don't think so it might just be a tough level

Rhino Keeper
    I got 3 stars on level 16 but I don't remember how. I have tried many different strategies on 17 but I can't 3rd star. Any help would be appreciated.

Host(ess)
    I'm also trying to get 3 stars on 14, 16, and 18...

Host(ess)
    I finally got level 16 with extra bubbles and the 2X boost.

Executive Chef
    Definitely buy the extra bubbles. Watch the star level in the upper left corner to see how close you are to 3 stars. work on increasing the level each time you play.

I'm having 3star issues with level 18. Grr. Lol.

I finally got them. But now my menace is Level 21. I've tried every power-up too and it must be some technique that I'm missing. I've come really close, but not quite. Grr.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerzedame View Post
    I finally got them. But now my menace is Level 21. I've tried every power-up too and it must be some technique that I'm missing. I've come really close, but not quite. Grr.
    How far along are all of you?

I suggest you just keep going forward, then come back later when you've finished most of the levels, because your s****s will be super-honed and you'll be better-equipped to figure out the tricks.

Currently I am on Level 107, & I have 3 stars up to and including level 96.
    Have to admit i buy gems, and use all the boosts if necessary, but not before trying very hard without them.