Page 94 of 102 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 940 of 1014

Thread: Dragon Story Game Guide Questions & Comments

  1. #931
    sorry kooky, if i delete the game n reinstall it, will the saved game still on or gone? thanks

  2. #932
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1
    I've tried to search through the forums but haven't been able to find my answer so I apologize if this had been asked before. Why are there differences between the android and Apple versions of the game? Are they any plans currently to eventually offer the extra options that are available on Apple products on Android ones? I love playing on my kindle fire but I'm getting a little bored just feeding and being dragons.

    Thank you!

  3. #933
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    JOB/Career Hunting
    Posts
    3,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Athelis View Post
    I've tried to search through the forums but haven't been able to find my answer so I apologize if this had been asked before. Why are there differences between the android and Apple versions of the game? Are they any plans currently to eventually offer the extra options that are available on Apple products on Android ones? I love playing on my kindle fire but I'm getting a little bored just feeding and being dragons.

    Thank you!
    The differences in platforms (iOS & Android) is because the programming is different. There are probably more people at Storm8 who develop for iOS and less developers for Android and Kindle languages.

  4. #934
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    58
    Maybe a stupid question.. but, how do you breed a light or white dragon?

  5. #935
    Banned mrarfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by otgland View Post
    Maybe a stupid question.. but, how do you breed a light or white dragon?
    Yeah! Probably a STUPID question..LOL
    You can't breed a Light Dragon! You have to buy the dragon with 150K Silver Coins!

  6. #936
    Senior Moderator kooky panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    TL FORUM
    Posts
    33,290
    Quote Originally Posted by ananditocakra View Post
    sorry kooky, if i delete the game n reinstall it, will the saved game still on or gone? thanks
    Your game progress is saved on Team Lavas servers , not your device. When you reinstall the game, your game progress will be there!
    Need me? Send Me A PM
    Lost your games or have a new device? Try the new
    Login feature
    Need Help? support@teamlava.com

  7. #937
    Senior Moderator kooky panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    TL FORUM
    Posts
    33,290
    Quote Originally Posted by mjtang View Post
    One question.

    Assuming Apple will release its iphone 5s with IOS 7 on sep 20, will TL release update on the same date to make dragon story compatible with ios7? coz im planning on buying the iphone5s and it would be kinda inconvenient if dragon story cant run on it..
    TL has been working on the games' compatibility with the upcoming OS.

    There will be more information when the OS has been officially released.

    Note: The games currently do not Support iOS7 because the version right now is a developer's release.
    Need me? Send Me A PM
    Lost your games or have a new device? Try the new
    Login feature
    Need Help? support@teamlava.com

  8. #938
    Banned mrarfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by mjtang View Post
    One question.

    Assuming Apple will release its iphone 5s with IOS 7 on sep 20, will TL release update on the same date to make dragon story compatible with ios7? coz im planning on buying the iphone5s and it would be kinda inconvenient if dragon story cant run on it..
    Is it only on iPhone 5 or all iOS devices?

  9. #939
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    612
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    Yeah! Probably a STUPID question..LOL
    You can't breed a Light Dragon! You have to buy the dragon with 150K Silver Coins!
    You can breed it with diamond and diamond though.. I know because I have had many this way

  10. #940
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,119
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    Yeah! Probably a STUPID question..LOL
    You can't breed a Light Dragon! You have to buy the dragon with 150K Silver Coins!
    Yes! Light dragon is breedable It's not a stupid question. You can get all the single element dragons from Diamond/Diamond.

Page 94 of 102 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •