Page 91 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Game Guide Questions & Comments

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by happyheartfla View Post
    Is there a way to cancel/**** a Breeding session? How about discarding an egg? I know I would loose the coins that were used, but I would save the processing time.
    No but that would be nice! The only options are to wait and let it finish, or use gold to speed it up

Rhino Keeper
    I want to start over.. can I delete my game?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarbunny View Post
    No but that would be nice! The only options are to wait and let it finish, or use gold to speed it up
    Sorry team lava wants us to buy gold with our hard earned real money. If you buy gold to can instantly finish things you are waiting for. Beware i spent 28 real US dollars trying to get a gemstone never got obe.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone besides me feel that each player can only obtain certain dragons? I have tried so many many times for specific dragons and never got them. Other players easily obtain my desired dragons. Dragons seem to be fairly easy to get or impossible.

Executive Chef
    Well it's all random and luck, some people get all the dragons when some people can't even get the one they want.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lollipop_rp View Post
    Well it's all random and luck, some people get all the dragons when some people can't even get the one they want.
    I am one with all bad luck

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shinava View Post
    Does anyone besides me feel that each player can only obtain certain dragons? I have tried so many many times for specific dragons and never got them. Other players easily obtain my desired dragons. Dragons seem to be fairly easy to get or impossible.
    I have two account both in level90 or so. last weeks I breed (bred?) the same dragons on each. On my phone I got summer/social/dino/gemstone/rainbow and 4th july... on the tab I got islan/seprnt/island/coral/love/dino(yees!) and island... I sometimes wonder if there isnt a bad elf in the tablet

Hi I'm not sure if I am doing this right or if you will be able to help. I have a Android device and will be getting a new one soon. When I do can I reload my dragons where I am now or will I just loose it all?

Quote Originally Posted by carolshelbyhonda View Post
    Hi I'm not sure if I am doing this right or if you will be able to help. I have a Android device and will be getting a new one soon. When I do can I reload my dragons where I am now or will I just loose it all?
    You can view the steps on how to transfer your game to another device by doing it yourself by looking at this thread [url=https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method&p=675489&viewfull=1]here [url/]
    Send me a PM or Sehana to get more information!

Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    You can view the steps on how to transfer your game to another device by doing it yourself by looking at this thread [url=https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method&p=675489&viewfull=1]here [url/]
    Send me a PM or Sehana to get more information!
    [url=https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method&p=675489&viewfull=1]here[url/]