Page 89 of 102 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Game Guide Questions & Comments

Quote Originally Posted by jdscastle View Post
    Question: is mindvolt still available n has combos changed? Been trying
    For a long time....
    Thank you!
    Yes! The Mindvolt is still available for breeding! Try using Water & Air until you see 22Hrs!

Thank you!

Executive Chef
    In "settings" there is a slider button for "island tour". What is this? Why would I want it on or off? In the newest update - adding in quests and battle arena, August 9, 2013, the view of my game is only available in landscape mode - and cannot be pinched smaller to allow more of the islands to be viewed at a time, as I am used to. I find this VERY distressing. I do not wish to have to scroll all over to see the island - I would like more of an overview, allowing me to select which area to enlarge. Does the "island tour" button allow this?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FigmentValley View Post
    In "settings" there is a slider button for "island tour". What is this? Why would I want it on or off? In the newest update - adding in quests and battle arena, August 9, 2013, the view of my game is only available in landscape mode - and cannot be pinched smaller to allow more of the islands to be viewed at a time, as I am used to. I find this VERY distressing. I do not wish to have to scroll all over to see the island - I would like more of an overview, allowing me to select which area to enlarge. Does the "island tour" button allow this?

The "Island Tour" slider is a notification to inform you when someone visits your island.

Executive Chef
    Well, RATS! Is there ANY way that I can "pinch out" the playing field in the new update? I cannot even view an entire level of one of the island in dragonstory! All the scrolling makes my head swim - and there is NO way of getting a reasonable overview of what is happening in my game! IT IS SO FRUSTRATING!

Rhino Keeper
    When you buy a habitat with gold do you still have to wait for it to build?

Hello, I have some technical questions (excuse me if my English is bad, it's not my native language), it's because I experienced some issues with my tablet and I'm sending it to diagnostic and they can either send me new one or completely reset tablet software and I don't want to lose my progress (I have already some cool Dragons).
    1) I have Dragon Story saved on SD card. If I plug the card on another device and launch it, will it start from the point I had on 1st device?
    2) I presume that 1) won't work, so I've read how to transfer Dragon Story progress to another device. Can it be transferred this way if 1st (original) device isn't present?
    I hope my questions are understandable. Thanks for any answer

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrightwing View Post
    Hello, I have some technical questions (excuse me if my English is bad, it's not my native language), it's because I experienced some issues with my tablet and I'm sending it to diagnostic and they can either send me new one or completely reset tablet software and I don't want to lose my progress (I have already some cool Dragons).
    1) I have Dragon Story saved on SD card. If I plug the card on another device and launch it, will it start from the point I had on 1st device?
    2) I presume that 1) won't work, so I've read how to transfer Dragon Story progress to another device. Can it be transferred this way if 1st (original) device isn't present?
    Your game progress is saved on Teamlavas servers, so you won't loose anything if you reset your device.
    As for transfering to another device se Sehanas excellent guide: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Storm8-Method

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrightwing View Post
    You can transfer as others have suggested , but if you have your tablet reset and end up losing your games, all you have to do is go back and reinstall the games. Your games are saved on Team Lava's server, not your device or SD card.
    If for some reason you cannot get your games back after a reset, support@teamlava.com can assist in finding your games.
    (this information may be needed for security reasons when having support transfer games )

Before taking your tablet in, I would advise using the steps on the transfer thread and set up a password for your current storm ID and also write down all the information (serial number) on your old tablet and also you current level in the games and current amount of gems/gold you have in the games.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-10-13 at 01:39 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thanks both of you, it REALLY helped. Now I'm not afraid about my Dragons