Page 88 of 102 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Game Guide Questions & Comments

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meghanc2214 View Post
    Can you have your account on 2 devices??? I would like to play my dragon world on my iPhone and iPad.
    Nope, just one device! Choose ypur favorite. And then create an extra account for gold-giving purposes ;p

Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    Nope, just one device! Choose ypur favorite. And then create an extra account for gold-giving purposes ;p
    Thanks

I have a question.... Does the Lotus Dragon splits or not? Trying for Illusion/Night Elf now!

Fashion Designer
    Just curious, why does the posting time on the threads jump around?

Rhino Keeper
    you're probably not logged in when reading the forums so its posted in a different time zone.. when you log in to post it adjusts to your registered time zone setting in your profile. =D

Rhino Keeper
    TL please get rid of the old timers. I havent gotten a single new dragon in weeks. I still need several of them. Quit removing new ones before we can get them. Reduce breeding and hatching times for all the common fails. I bred my dragons constantly. I havent gotten a single new dragon since dinos came out. I will no longer buy gold because i waste it on common fails. I would mind buying it if i had a chance of getting anything new. I can not even get a fairytale and i have tried numerous times and ask for suggestions for pairs from others. I am playing on a kindle so all i can do is visit, feed, breed, and wait for hatchlings. Fix it or many of us will quit

Fashion Designer
    Just wondering, I've found that the breeding times for gemstone dragons do not match up with the crafting times. For example, I put Crusader in with Gemstone and got 12 hrs. I assumed it was Dino, but nope, got a surprise when it turned out to be Ruby. Is there any chance the breeding times for the gemstone dragons can be added to the egg chart as well?

Rhino Keeper
    I have noticed that my island and water dragon never partially submerge their bodies in water. They use to. I have visited islands and have seen these dragons swimming in water not above it. Some of them are level ten drsgons. I have watched mibe for several minutes and they just swim above the water.

Question: is mindvolt still available n has combos changed? Been trying
    For a long time....
    Thank you!

Host(ess)
    I just recently got mindvolt while attempting to get the Social dragon....I used Water/Air