Page 86 of 102 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Game Guide Questions & Comments

Fashion Designer
    Can someone tell me which dragon crafts blue gem stone? Because island gives me green but I need blue gems. I thought there was a thread about that. But I cannot find it! Please..help me.

Executive Chef
    So, there's no update this Monday !? Wow!!!!!!!! It's really good!!! I hope the update will be changed again to 1 update/week, back to that good old days when we just have weekly update, I mean WEEKLY..

Can anyone tell me why the passion pit is still available in my market place if the heart trio dragons are removed?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by towingservice View Post
    Can anyone tell me why the passion pit is still available in my market place if the heart trio dragons are removed?
    Yes still available.I bought one two weeks ago without noing what go's in it! Had no dragons that went in it and had to sell.What an idiot!

Rhino Keeper
    I probably wouldnt have sold it... well maybe not bought it either... they have been known to bring an occasional dragon back from being " off " the market.. so they may bring them back next Valentines day.. would have saved you from buying it then perhaps.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dala12 View Post
    Can someone tell me which dragon crafts blue gem stone? Because island gives me green but I need blue gems. I thought there was a thread about that. But I cannot find it! Please..help me.
    Don't bother with commons like Mist or Island
    Go for Wizard, Athletic, Atlantis, Serpent, Super, Independence, Aether, Mindvolt and Mirage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by towingservice View Post
    Staff said it was in case people had them (Heart Dragons) in storage and needed the habitat to get them out.

Fashion Designer
    @nouramoh, thank you!
    How can you put heart dragons in storage? They are so cute!

Fashion Designer
    does anyone know if TL will release more dragons for the cosmic, I have 2 cosmic dragon, don't really like them and have the intention to rove them.

any advice.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dala12 View Post
    Common dragons only give one gemstone so it's random wich one you get (so you can get both sapphires and emeralds from Islands). Rare dragons trade for one gemstone of each colour (Serpent = one blue, one green) and Super Rares give big gems (Atlantis = big sapphire, big emerald).
    And I think you get an extra, random drop from rares and Srares (extra gemstones of any colour, spell scrolls, nether dust...)