Page 84 of 102 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Game Guide Questions & Comments

Rhino Keeper
    What should happen when i put infinity and rainbow in the den, both dragons disappear like it never happened, i know it should just be fire but what gives.

Requesting More Evolution Temples Please!!! Each dragon borne requires three evolutions to reach epic status. Nothing new yet, however, with all of these fun new dragons and habitats, in addition to dragon crafting is now the most significantly limiting factor in raising the dragons I do wish to keep to their full potential. This would greatly improve game quality for everyone and I know there would be ZERO complaints from us forumers, unless of course it ended up requiring gold to purchase the second one... Also: Thank you very very much for the habitat increase!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nerdyness18 View Post
    Requesting More Evolution Temples Please!!! Each dragon borne requires three evolutions to reach epic status. Nothing new yet, however, with all of these fun new dragons and habitats, in addition to dragon crafting is now the most significantly limiting factor in raising the dragons I do wish to keep to their full potential. This would greatly improve game quality for everyone and I know there would be ZERO complaints from us forumers, unless of course it ended up requiring gold to purchase the second one... Also: Thank you very very much for the habitat increase!!!
    Yes, I would love to have another evolution temple. I have so many fails that I am holding to evolve just to trade.

does anyone have any suggestions to breed Stone, I have all my pennies saved to buy habitat but refuse to purchase before egg in nest. Thanx

Quote Originally Posted by hatchlings727 View Post
    does anyone have any suggestions to breed Stone, I have all my pennies saved to buy habitat but refuse to purchase before egg in nest. Thanx
    I got mine by accident by breeding forest and water. i wasn't as lucky as you though, i don't have the $ for the habitat. far from it. now i have to sit on the wgg til i get $2 mil. as of now i only have $34,000! but, yes, i got mine by breeding a forest dragon with a water dragon. i hope this helps!

I need help with my Dragon Story game & don't know where to go. I am level 30 & my iPad broke so I had to get a new one but my game didn't transfer, just the app did & it's making me start all over & when I go to enter my storm8 id it tells me it's already been taken & I'm like, yeah, I know that coz it's mine. How do I get my old game back on my new iPad? Any help is appreciated very much.
    Thanx

I have the same prob, I want to evolve all my dragons to epic but need the temple to evolve all my failed attempts to trade. Ugh, driving me crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by meganhundley View Post
    I got mine by accident by breeding forest and water. i wasn't as lucky as you though, i don't have the $ for the habitat. far from it. now i have to sit on the wgg til i get $2 mil. as of now i only have $34,000! but, yes, i got mine by breeding a forest dragon with a water dragon. i hope this helps!
    I have the same prob, I want to evolve all my dragons to epic but need the temple to evolve all my failed attempts to trade. Ugh, driving me crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by gin0531 View Post
    Yes, I would love to have another evolution temple. I have so many fails that I am holding to evolve just to trade.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdyness18 View Post
    Well I started playing right when the game came out and since there was an "out dated function" for the players playing back then only have to evolve at levels 6 & 9... Best of luck - SteveEG158